• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian 3 Month Flyer Oct/Nov/Dec

In summary, the Canadian 3 Month Flyer for October, November, and December features a variety of products, including new releases, seasonal items, and popular kitchen essentials. There are often special deals and promotions on select products, which can be ordered online through the Pampered Chef website. The products in the flyer are available for purchase from October to December, but it is recommended to order early as some products may sell out. You can sign up for email updates or follow on social media for future Canadian 3 Month Flyers and other news.
kam
Staff member
Here is my 3 month flyer with the Canadian info in case anyone wants to use it.

I make one up for U.S. - and I am pretty sure the products shown for December are ones you have in Canada, too. (US has 34 new products/Canada says 31 - so I am not sure which ones you didn't get in Canada. Though, I did notice Canada only has 2 dessert sauces. Not sure why you didn't get the Cherry Almond??)

Anyway, please check over the info before using to make sure it is correct for Canada. I am not a Canadian Consultant, so I am not as familiar with the Canadian price levels, etc.

Fill in your info at the bottom, and the sales blurb can be edited, too.

Attachments

• Canadian_OctNovDec2010_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 280
Thanks. Do you have a Canadian nov/dec version?

Thanks for sharing your flyer and for including the Canadian information! It's great to see that the products are similar between the US and Canada. I'm not sure why Canada didn't get the Cherry Almond dessert sauce, but maybe it will be available in the future. I'll definitely double check the info before using it, thanks for the heads up! And I'll make sure to customize it with my own info and sales blurb. Thanks again for sharing!

1. What products are featured in the Canadian 3 Month Flyer for October, November, and December?

The Canadian 3 Month Flyer for October, November, and December features a variety of products, including new releases, seasonal items, and popular kitchen essentials. These may include cookware sets, baking tools, cutlery, food storage containers, and more.

2. Are there any special deals or promotions in the Canadian 3 Month Flyer?

Yes, the Canadian 3 Month Flyer often includes special deals and promotions on select products. These may include discounted prices, bundle deals, or free gifts with purchase. Be sure to check the flyer for any current offers.

3. Can I order products from the Canadian 3 Month Flyer online?

Yes, you can order products from the Canadian 3 Month Flyer online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply browse the flyer, select the items you wish to purchase, and add them to your online cart. You can then check out and have the products shipped directly to your home.

4. How long are the products in the Canadian 3 Month Flyer available for purchase?

The products in the Canadian 3 Month Flyer are available for purchase for the duration of the three-month period, from October to December. However, some products may sell out before the end of the flyer period, so we recommend ordering early to ensure availability.

5. Is there a way to receive updates or notifications about future Canadian 3 Month Flyers?

Yes, you can sign up for our email newsletter to receive updates and notifications about upcoming Canadian 3 Month Flyers, as well as new product releases and special promotions. You can also follow us on social media for the latest news and updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
613flavah
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam