• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Sept/Oct/Nov 3 Month Flyer

In summary, the Canadian Sept/Oct/Nov 3 Month Flyer is a promotional catalogue featuring new and exclusive products from Pampered Chef, available for viewing and ordering on September 1st, 2021. It is only available for customers in Canada and offers special deals and discounts. The flyer can be viewed online or through the mobile app, or a physical copy can be requested from a Pampered Chef consultant.
kam
Staff member
Here is my 3 month flyer with the Canadian info.

Check it over, I think I got everything that needs to be switched from the US version.

Fill in your info at the bottom, and the sales blurb can be edited, too.

Attachments

• Canadian_SeptOctNov2010_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 233
Thanks so much. Way better than printing off 6 pages!

Hey there! Thanks for sharing your 3 month flyer with the Canadian info. I took a look and it seems like you covered all the necessary changes from the US version. I'll definitely fill in my info at the bottom and make any necessary edits to the sales blurb. Thanks again for sharing!

What is the Canadian Sept/Oct/Nov 3 Month Flyer?

The Canadian Sept/Oct/Nov 3 Month Flyer is a promotional catalogue that features new and exclusive products from Pampered Chef for the months of September, October, and November.

When will the Canadian Sept/Oct/Nov 3 Month Flyer be available?

The flyer will be available for viewing and ordering on September 1st, 2021.

Can I order from the Canadian Sept/Oct/Nov 3 Month Flyer if I live in the United States?

Unfortunately, the Canadian Sept/Oct/Nov 3 Month Flyer is only available for customers in Canada. However, there may be similar promotions and products available in the US market.

Are there any special deals or discounts in the Canadian Sept/Oct/Nov 3 Month Flyer?

Yes, the flyer will feature exclusive deals and discounts for customers. Be sure to check the flyer for more details.

How can I view the Canadian Sept/Oct/Nov 3 Month Flyer?

You can view the flyer online on our website or through our mobile app. You can also request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
613flavah
  • kam