• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Comparing Show Order Form vs. 2-Ply for Supply Orders

In summary, Show Order Form is a type of form used for collecting information from customers, while 2 Ply is a strong and durable paper made from two layers of thin paper. The choice between the two depends on the specific needs of a business. Show Order Form allows for a streamlined process of collecting customer information, while 2 Ply paper has various uses such as packaging and artwork. Although it is possible to use 2 Ply paper for Show Order Forms, it may not be as cost-effective as using regular paper.
heatherstobbs
Gold Member
I am putting in a supply order, and I noticed that there is something called a "Show Order Form". I usually use the 2-ply, but am wondering what this other form is. It's not the one you can print receipts on. Does anyone know?

heatherstobbs said:
I am putting in a supply order, and I noticed that there is something called a "Show Order Form". I usually use the 2-ply, but am wondering what this other form is. It's not the one you can print receipts on. Does anyone know?

Never mind!! I think it is for when you mail in a show; used to submit an ENTIRE show. I was curious b/c I don't remember the 2-ply receipts being $8 for 100, so I thought something had changed. Thanks, y'all!!

You are correct! ;)

What is the difference between Show Order Form and 2 Ply?

Show Order Form is a type of form used for displaying and collecting information from customers, while 2 Ply is a type of paper made from two layers of thin paper bonded together.

Which one should I choose for my business?

It depends on your business needs. If you need to collect information from customers, then Show Order Form would be more suitable. If you need strong and durable paper, then 2 Ply would be a better choice.

Can Show Order Form be made with 2 Ply paper?

Yes, it is possible to use 2 Ply paper for Show Order Forms, but it may not be as cost-effective as using regular paper. 2 Ply paper is typically used for products that require durability, such as tissue, towels, and napkins.

What are the benefits of using Show Order Form?

Show Order Form allows for a streamlined process of collecting information from customers, making it easier to manage orders and keep track of customer preferences. It also eliminates the need for manual data entry, saving time and reducing errors.

Can 2 Ply paper be used for other purposes besides Show Order Form?

Yes, 2 Ply paper has a variety of uses, including for packaging, tissue paper, and even artwork. It is known for its strength and durability, making it a versatile option for various purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • sprout18