• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Priting Receipts for Outside Orders

In summary, the conversation discusses the use of 3-ply receipts for outside orders and catalog show orders. It is mentioned that these receipts are not formatted to fit the P3 receipts and it is recommended to purchase the official P3 receipts on the supply order form. It is also suggested to handwrite the orders onto the receipts and mail them to customers for guarantee information. The confusion arises when it is mentioned that the P3 receipts are 3-ply, but upon checking, it is confirmed that they are in fact regular printer paper. The conversation ends with the question of whether it is necessary to use Pampered Chef P3 printer paper or if copying the guarantee from 3-ply cooking show order forms is sufficient. It is clarified
kdangel518
Gold Member
Ok, I know this is going to sound ridiculously stupid... but bear with me.

I have a pack of the P3 receipts to use for outside orders and catalog show orders. But these are three ply order forms... how do you use them? Do you seperate them and put each one through the printer individually? Or does the printer actually make enough of an impact on the paper for the carbon to copy through to the next sheet? Wouldn't they get stuck in my printer if I put it through as is, with all three sheets attached?

I told you it was dumb! I know others just print out the back of the OOF and print the receipt out on that, but I'd like to use the receipts I have so I really don't want to do that. I've been pondering this for a while, so please help, lol.

Thanks! :D

Putting the 3-ply receipts through your printer would just be a mess- since the P3 receipts won't be formatted to fit those receipts. You have to purchase the official P3 receipts on the supply order form.OR you can hand write their order onto those 3ply receipts and then mail that to them so they have the guarantee info on the back.

I'm confused. What I have ARE the P3 receipts- they are the blank receipts with the terms and conditions on the back. They are not the receipts where the customers write in their items line by line at a show.But they are still 3-ply. This is why I'm so confused... I don't understand how you're supposed to print on these?

They are 3-ply??? They look like regular printer paper? I wonder if they changed them?
Can't help you then. The p3 receipts I have look like regular printer paper with the guarantee on the back, and the almost-blank on the front. I just put them in my manual-feed tray and print as normal. Could you try one and see??

Ok, maybe I'm imagining things then... let me go check them out :p

Bobbi it has been a LONG week! LMAO!!!They are NOT 3 ply, they are, in fact, just like regular printer paper as you described. Nevermind!!!!!!!Silly me! :p :p :pThanks for helping me figure it out and pull my head out of the clouds!

LOL ......... :p Glad I could help!

I am still new (just ended my 90 days earlier this month), so I'm trying to figure out if I'm doing this right or wrong. I have been printing the P3 receipts and then copying the guarantee on the back from my 3 ply cooking show order forms. Will that work, or do I need the Pampered Chef P3 printer paper?

TIA,
Tracy

Tracy that is totally fine, as long as the guarantee is on there!

Ok good. I thought maybe I was doing it wrong. There's so much to learn. :eek: Thanks for the feedback!!

Blessings,
Tracy

1. How can I print receipts for outside orders?

To print receipts for outside orders, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Orders" section. Find the order you want to print a receipt for and click on the "Print Receipt" button next to it. This will generate a printable receipt for the order.

2. Can I customize the layout of the receipt?

Yes, you can customize the layout of the receipt by going to the "Manage My Website" section and clicking on "Receipt Settings." From there, you can choose the information you want to include on the receipt and adjust the layout to your preference.

3. How do I access receipts for older outside orders?

To access receipts for older outside orders, go to the "My Orders" section and use the search bar to find the specific order. Once you have located the order, click on the "Print Receipt" button to generate the receipt.

4. Can I email receipts to customers?

Yes, you can email receipts to customers by clicking on the "Email Receipt" button next to the order in the "My Orders" section. This will send a digital copy of the receipt to the email address associated with the order.

5. Is there a way to track which receipts have been printed or emailed?

Yes, you can track which receipts have been printed or emailed by going to the "My Orders" section and looking for a checkmark icon next to the order. This indicates that a receipt has been printed or emailed for that specific order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • Tracy99