1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Question about priting receipts for outside orders

1. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Ok, I know this is going to sound ridiculously stupid... but bear with me.

I have a pack of the P3 receipts to use for outside orders and catalog show orders. But these are three ply order forms... how do you use them? Do you seperate them and put each one through the printer individually? Or does the printer actually make enough of an impact on the paper for the carbon to copy through to the next sheet? Wouldn't they get stuck in my printer if I put it through as is, with all three sheets attached?

I told you it was dumb! I know others just print out the back of the OOF and print the receipt out on that, but I'd like to use the receipts I have so I really don't want to do that. I've been pondering this for a while, so please help, lol.

Thanks! :D

Sep 25, 2009
  2. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Putting the 3-ply receipts through your printer would just be a mess- since the P3 receipts won't be formatted to fit those receipts. You have to purchase the official P3 receipts on the supply order form.

OR you can hand write their order onto those 3ply receipts and then mail that to them so they have the guarantee info on the back.

Sep 25, 2009
  3. kdangel518

I'm confused. What I have ARE the P3 receipts- they are the blank receipts with the terms and conditions on the back. They are not the receipts where the customers write in their items line by line at a show.

But they are still 3-ply. This is why I'm so confused... I don't understand how you're supposed to print on these?

Sep 25, 2009
  4. esavvymom

They are 3-ply??? They look like regular printer paper? I wonder if they changed them?
    Can't help you then. The p3 receipts I have look like regular printer paper with the guarantee on the back, and the almost-blank on the front. I just put them in my manual-feed tray and print as normal.

Could you try one and see??

Sep 25, 2009
  5. kdangel518

Ok, maybe I'm imagining things then... let me go check them out :p

Sep 25, 2009
  6. kdangel518

Bobbi it has been a LONG week! LMAO!!!

They are NOT 3 ply, they are, in fact, just like regular printer paper as you described. Nevermind!!!!!!!

Silly me! :p :p :p

Thanks for helping me figure it out and pull my head out of the clouds!

Sep 25, 2009
  7. esavvymom

LOL ......... :p Glad I could help!

Sep 25, 2009
  8. tracyt

tracyt Novice Member

I am still new (just ended my 90 days earlier this month), so I'm trying to figure out if I'm doing this right or wrong. I have been printing the P3 receipts and then copying the guarantee on the back from my 3 ply cooking show order forms. Will that work, or do I need the Pampered Chef P3 printer paper?

TIA,
    Tracy

Sep 25, 2009
  9. kdangel518

Tracy that is totally fine, as long as the guarantee is on there!

Sep 25, 2009
  10. tracyt

tracyt Novice Member

Ok good. I thought maybe I was doing it wrong. There's so much to learn. :eek: Thanks for the feedback!!

Blessings,
    Tracy

Sep 25, 2009
Have something to add?