• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Receipts and Order Numbers...? Please Help

In summary, the beta site does not let you just input a phone number without an email address. You have to enter a phone number and the program creates an "email" for PC's reference.
Halle-Doodle
i am fairly new and have just submitted my first couple of shows.... Not everyone(barely anyone) supplied emails, so i have all sorts of phone-number-email addresses for my guests... Not everyone filled out the supplied "Sales Receipt" order forms so i don't have all of that together... i was planning on printing all the receipts for those without emails and give them to my hosts BUT when i order something i get an email with a "order number" and the return policy says that is what you need for your warranties however, if i print a receipt(or even email it to myself) that number is no where to be found.Obviously i want all of my customers to have legit guarantees. what SHOULD i be doing?

You can order receipt paper from your supply order. It's 100 sheets for $3.25. In the meantime you can print page two of an outside order form which includes the warranty information, then print your customer order information on the other side.

Okay, i will definitely check those out and be doing that... but if i just print all that there is no "order number" so how do returns work without that?

If you are printing your sales receipts through P3 all the necessary information is included; host name, consultant name and ID, show number, date, etc. I am not yet familiar with what the beta site offers but the P3 receipts have everything that is needed for returns. The "order number" is the show number which is included on the receipt listed as "show" on the upper right side of the receipt. Hope that helps.

Okay, that does help! i am using the Beta site though and it seems a little different but i do understand what i need to do now

Okay, there is no option to print in the beta site.... finally found that answer in the knowledge center... therefore, i will be writing a receipt for the 30+ guests of my last 3 shows. Yay!:grumpy:

The beta site e-mails them a receipt, if they gave their e-mail address. If not, you are supposed to be making up an e-mail address with their 10 digit phone number as the beginning (check the online help guide ~ I think it's @tpc.com but I'm still procrastinating using the beta site so don't hold me to that). Home Office *can* look up people by name & address, by Host name, by Consultant name, etc. It's just not as easy as the show #. When the order comes in the mail, there's a slip that the host pulls off with a list of everything that guest bought & it has the show number on it. If they hold onto that slip, they can give that reference number if they ever have to call in a warranty.You should not have to sit & hand-write out receipts. If they are not wanting to do an order form or provide their e-mail, they can just take the scenic route should they ever need to do a return to get it processed. ;)

We do not make up an email with their phone number. When we enter them on the beta site without an email we must enter a phone # and address and the program creates the "email" for PC's reference. In the knowledge center it says that they are working on a way for us to print a receipt but in the meantime we are to give them a copy of the two-ply receipt so they have something in hand with the right to cancel clause. We do not have to give a written receipt if they give an email because the email they get from HO has that info on it.The packing slip does have the show info on it but PC has stressed that we are required to give them a real receipt at the time of purchase because of DSA rules. "Real receipt" is either the written one or the one emailed when the order is entered in the show.

Yes @BethCooks4U thats what i knew. i just want to print them! lol but so far from what i have encountered it won't let me do just a phone #- you must do [email protected]! so for those people(which is most every one of my guests- because no one wants to give out their email to be "junked" up by ads, even if you tell them there won't be!) i have had to hand write receipts and give them to hosts. it is time consuming and a bit crazy...can't wait for that "print" button!

Where are you inputting the phone number that it won't let you just put it in without @mytpc.com? I have entered many people both on the beta website and the app. If they dont have an email I leave the email blank and put the phone number and address in the correct fields (without an email you must have both phone and address). You do have to mark the number as cell, day or evening. You can look back at the guest info and see that the program has created the email from the phone #. I am using the two ply receipts at my show so that the guest already has filled out the receipt and I can walk away with a back up of the orders in case.

From the Knowledge Center on the Beta site:RECENT UPDATES
On June 12, we deployed a variety of updates to the beta website tools. On June 19, we deployed three additional updates. Here are the highlights.1. In the Show Cart, you now have the ability to print a receipt and/or send a guest's receipt to a different email address. Here's how it works:At the top of each guest's cart, just beneath the SEND RECEIPT button, there's a link that says "Print or send to additional email address(es.)" When you click the link, a window opens with a preview of the order confirmation/receipt.
If you choose to print the receipt, it will print with the required cancellation and return policy details.
If you want to email the receipt to a different address, you'll be able to enter one or more email addresses in the field provided.
Important reminder: As the Consultant Policy Guide states, you must provide each customer with an official sales receipt (either emailed or paper) when they place their order, because the sales receipt includes legal information about customer rights.

I also thought you had to make up an email ([email protected]) when they don't provide one. Also, for those that DO NOT use P3, at a show, you have no option of inputting anything unless you have an internet connection, correct? In my opinion, this is a step backwards. I am a new consultant, and my first two parties, I had no connection!

missymssy said:
I also thought you had to make up an email ([email protected]) when they don't provide one. Also, for those that DO NOT use P3, at a show, you have no option of inputting anything unless you have an internet connection, correct? In my opinion, this is a step backwards. I am a new consultant, and my first two parties, I had no connection!
I believe that was true at first but I have been using it for 2 months now and have not entered anything in the email fields if they don't have an email. As long as I enter a phone and address the program takes it just fine and generates the email for the person.

Maybe you can do phone and address...but honestly who is going to be willing to give both of those if they aren't willing to give a simple email- that's just how my encounters have been. And i have seen that option to print or send to a different email but sometimes it doesn't show up and also there are no options once the show is submitted. just been frustrating lately.

Halle-Doodle, I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling frustrated! I just joined in May, and unless things improve significantly soon, I doubt I'll remain. Which is a shame, in a way, because it's not the products or company (which is super). Or even doing the shows, which is what I was nervous about. It's the business aspect/this BETA site.

I agree @missymssy, i will probably stick around beings this is my only income due to being sick and being unable to work... but really they are behind with the times! i mean every other business has like twitter and is offering all sorts of technical goodies...not pampered chef- they are stuck. i do like the improvements i have seen but its still not a whole lot. i have been pretty confused since day 1. Plus i am in a very small town so half of the "tips" or even "goals" they give are hard for me to do.

@Halle-Doodle
I hope to stay also-I really love Pampered Chef products. It's just overwhelming. I am an IT Tech (ironic, huh), so I work at a helpdesk all day. The last thing I want to do when I come home is more tech-support calling, digging for answers online!

haha, that definitely stinks! hopefully it will improve soon!

What is a receipt?

A receipt is a written acknowledgement that a payment has been made for a product or service. It typically includes information such as the date of purchase, the items purchased, the amount paid, and the method of payment.

What is an order number?

An order number is a unique identifier assigned to a specific order or transaction. It is typically used to track and reference the order throughout the purchasing and shipping process.

Where can I find my order number?

Your order number can usually be found on your receipt, confirmation email, or packing slip. It may also be listed in your account if you made the purchase online.

What happens if I lose my receipt?

If you lose your receipt, you may be able to retrieve a copy from the store or company where you made the purchase. If the purchase was made online, you may be able to access your receipt through your account or by contacting customer service.

Do I need my receipt to return an item?

In most cases, yes, you will need your receipt to return an item. Some stores may offer store credit or exchanges without a receipt, but it is always best to keep your receipt as proof of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • KellerCooks