• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Receipts Being Shipped With Orders?

but then I also mail out a combined P3 and PPE order form so that they can consolidate all of their orders into one package.So, in summary, the new 2-ply receipt saves you money because you don't have to mail receipts to the host after the show. You can either print one and mail it, or fill one out on the 2-part or 3-part receipts and give to the host at the show.
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
According to the Fall 2010 booklet, "New 2-Ply Receipt Saves You Money" article, Show orders are shipped with guest order forms so there is no need for hosts to retain copies of guest receipts.

Am I interpreting this correctly, that I won't have to mail receipts to the host AFTER the show, because HQ will send the official receipts with their products?

If so, i'm really doing the happy dance, cause it costs me an extra 1.00 per show to mail out receipts. I print them out on my PP+.

How did you interpret this? I tried to find another thread under this topic and didn't find one.

really? Wow...I would LOOOOOVE if they were to do that!Well, here's the thought....We send the guests home with their original sales receipts.
The one's we mail are the outside orders and the hosts.
To me, it sounds like they are saying that we won't have the
pink copies to leave with the hosts anymore. There are itemized
lists in the boxes anyways for product sorting so I am thinking
maybe they'll even scratch that and just include copies (typed out
of course so they are legible) of each persons order. I don't know tho....it'll be interesting to see....

I believe those are OUR new 2 page sales receipts...I received mine with my supply order last week!

No.

Until now, we have used 3-part order forms because one is to go to the customer (as their official receipt) at the show, one is to stay in the Consultant's records, and one is to go to the host so that she can use them to sort out the products when the orders come in.

If a show is submitted in P3, packing slips will be included in the orders that break down each order by customer, so the host does not need her copy of the receipt for this. PP and P3 have just been around for so long that many consultants don't remember a time when Host's didn't get slips in their packages.

The copy the customer gets at the show is an official receipt, so they do not need a P3 printed receipt after the show. Outside orders still do need an official copy of the receipt. You can either print one and mail it, or fill one out on the 2-part or 3-part receipts and give to the host at the show.

The 3-part receipts are still available though, because there are consultants who still do mail their orders in and do not use P3 at all.

I wish they would do that!! Cause you can leave the receipt with a customer at the show but...I KNOW people always lose it or just throw it away after balancing it in their checkbook or whatever and then they are like..."Oh shoot! That was my receipt!?" Usually when you get something in the mail it comes with a receipt so people are used to hanging on to it. I wish PC would include a reciept with their order.

And many hosts still like to have a copy of the receipts that night. They like to see what their friends ordered so that they can order the same thing. I've had MANY hosts tell me that.

NooraK said:
No.

Until now, we have used 3-part order forms because one is to go to the customer (as their official receipt) at the show, one is to stay in the Consultant's records, and one is to go to the host so that she can use them to sort out the products when the orders come in.

If a show is submitted in P3, packing slips will be included in the orders that break down each order by customer, so the host does not need her copy of the receipt for this. PP and P3 have just been around for so long that many consultants don't remember a time when Host's didn't get slips in their packages.

The copy the customer gets at the show is an official receipt, so they do not need a P3 printed receipt after the show. Outside orders still do need an official copy of the receipt. You can either print one and mail it, or fill one out on the 2-part or 3-part receipts and give to the host at the show.

The 3-part receipts are still available though, because there are consultants who still do mail their orders in and do not use P3 at all.

The problem I see with that scenario is when there happens to be a combined order in PPE. If I have a guest who only wants a SBRC, quikut knife, etc., often I will add it to another order in PP3. The packing slip will say all the products belong to person named on the order. I give my hosts receipts for everyone who ordered and tell her to use those and not the packing slips that come with the order. Is HO replacing the packing slips with "official" receipts?

My concern is that not all shows are shipped with packing slips. The last two orders that were shipped here did not contain itemized lists. Products, bags, content list but no sheets with who ordered what. :eek:

HO is not replacing packing slips with official receipts. They're not changing anything about how the products are going to customers, they are just giving us another option for receipts which is slightly less expensive than what we have currently.

If I have a customers who want to combine orders, I put the order under one name, and it's up to them to sort out who gets what. If I have a customer that wants to order just one thing, they usually have a friend whose order they can put it on. If I have a customer, say a friend from work, I'll put it on the host's order, and let her know there are a few items there for me. I don't do this very often, if someone just wants to order one item, they know they still have to pay shipping for it, I don't generally offer an alternative unless they make a big fuss about it. And I haven't had anyone who did.

The other problem is that if you write a 3-part order form for the second person that is taking part of a combined order, the receipt that customer receives is not the same as what HO has on record for what was submitted in P3. If that customer were to have an issue, and call HO with that receipt, they would not have any record of the order with the information she has. I have had situations in the past where friends insisted on combining an order, and both had items with extended guarantees. In that case, I've printed a duplicate of the receipt as it is in P3 and given it to the second person with a written note that HO has guarantee info under the friend's name.

I have heard, though, of situations like Beth's where the slips weren't in the box as they were supposed to be, but can't say it's happened to me. I would think if that happened to me, the Host would probably call me, and I'd probably just print a show summary or something for her to use in sorting.

NooraK said:
I have heard, though, of situations like Beth's where the slips weren't in the box as they were supposed to be, but can't say it's happened to me. I would think if that happened to me, the Host would probably call me, and I'd probably just print a show summary or something for her to use in sorting.

Perfect! Thanks for the suggestion. I may just send that with my thank you note to be sure the host has something in case the slips end up missing!

DebbieJ said:
And many hosts still like to have a copy of the receipts that night. They like to see what their friends ordered so that they can order the same thing. I've had MANY hosts tell me that.

Yes, my hosts LOVE having a copy - I think almost everyone of them says "Oh, good, I can see what everyone else bought!" This is especially true for larger, busier shows where the host hasn't had a chance to really connect with all of the guests as much as she would like.

BethCooks4U said:
My concern is that not all shows are shipped with packing slips. The last two orders that were shipped here did not contain itemized lists. Products, bags, content list but no sheets with who ordered what. :eek:
I've had this happen several times - the worst being a $5000+ Fundraiser!

BethCooks4U said:
Perfect! Thanks for the suggestion. I may just send that with my thank you note to be sure the host has something in case the slips end up missing!

You can always email the show summary as well so you don't have to print it and incur the mailing costs. All our reports come up as pdfs, so just save it to your machine, then email it as an attachment.

DebbieJ said:
You can always email the show summary as well so you don't have to print it and incur the mailing costs. All our reports come up as pdfs, so just save it to your machine, then email it as an attachment.

You are so SMART!! :love: :balloon: That also saves TIME. The host would have it immediately!

See Beth, I went and jinxed myself. I said it had never happened to me, and yesterday FedEx delivered my recent catalog show: No packing slips! :eek: At least it came to me, so I could easily look up what was received by which guest.

1. Why do my receipts get shipped separately from my order?

At Pampered Chef, we strive to provide our customers with the most efficient and accurate service. In order to ensure that your order is shipped to you as quickly as possible, we have a separate team that handles the printing and shipping of receipts. This allows us to get your order on its way to you without any delays.

2. Can I receive a digital copy of my receipt instead of a physical one?

Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to provide digital copies of receipts. However, you can always access your order history and print a copy of your receipt from our website. If you need assistance with this, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team.

3. How long does it take for the receipt to arrive?

The timing of receipt delivery can vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen at checkout. Typically, receipts are shipped within 2-3 business days after your order has been processed. If you have not received your receipt within 7-10 business days, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

4. What if I need a copy of my receipt for returns or exchanges?

If you need a copy of your receipt for any returns or exchanges, you can always access it from your order history on our website. If you are unable to access your receipt online, please contact our customer service team and we will be happy to assist you.

5. Can I request to have my receipt shipped with my order?

Unfortunately, we are unable to ship receipts with orders at this time. However, we are constantly looking for ways to improve our processes and feedback like this helps us do just that. We appreciate your suggestion and will keep it in mind for future improvements. Thank you for your understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Tracy99