• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

3 Ply Receipts on Supply Order?

In summary, the conversation revolved around the preference for 3 ply receipts over the current 2 ply ones offered by the company. The 3 ply receipts are preferred because they allow for a copy for the customer, the host, and the consultant. There was also a question about the "Sales Receipt for Mail Submission 3 ply" on the supply order form, which is believed to be a regular order form with a third ply for mailing purposes. There was also a suggestion to save paper by only printing a Show Summary and official receipts for outside or web orders.
ChefinHarmony
I liked our 3 ply receipts - the old style. Now PC offers 2 ply as free/standard. I prefer 3 ply because I give one to the customer, one to the host & I keep one. That way the customer is leaving with something in hand and the Host has a general idea of where her show stands/who ordered what and I have my copy. I then print out receipts on PP3 and mail them to the Host to distribute with the orders.

My question... there is a "Sales Receipt for Mail Submission 3 ply" on our supply order form. Does anyone know what they look like? Are they just regular order forms with a 3rd ply? Like the old style?

Thank you!!
Joanne

I think that is for when you have to mail in your orders.

it's the old 3-ply that you like.

Why do you print out a second receipt from P3 for the host to distribute? I only print out P3 receipts for the host and outside orders. The handwritten receipt is acceptable to HO for return purposes.

You could also save paper by just printing out a Show Summary- it lists the items for each person- very much like the Shipping slips they get in the box. I try to do at least a Show summary- since a few times, the packing slip was missing. Then just print out official receipts for anyone who didn't get an official one at the show (outside orders or web orders).

Hi Joanne,I completely understand where you're coming from with your preference for the 3 ply receipts. They definitely provide a more organized and tangible way to keep track of orders and for the customer to have a copy as well.As for the "Sales Receipt for Mail Submission 3 ply" on our supply order form, I believe it is just a regular order form with a third ply. It should be similar to the old style, but with the added third ply for mailing purposes.I hope this helps clarify things for you. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy cooking! Best,

What is a 3 Ply Receipt?

A 3 Ply Receipt is a type of receipt that is made up of three layers of paper. This type of receipt is commonly used for supply orders as it allows for multiple copies to be made at once.

Why is a 3 Ply Receipt used for supply orders?

A 3 Ply Receipt is used for supply orders because it allows for multiple copies to be made at once, making it easier to distribute to different departments or individuals within an organization. It also provides a record of the transaction for both the buyer and seller.

What information is typically included on a 3 Ply Receipt for a supply order?

A 3 Ply Receipt for a supply order typically includes the date of the transaction, the name and contact information of the buyer and seller, a description of the items purchased, the quantity and price of each item, and the total amount due.

Can a 3 Ply Receipt be customized for a specific business or organization?

Yes, a 3 Ply Receipt can be customized for a specific business or organization. This can include adding a company logo, contact information, or specific terms and conditions. Customizing the receipt can help to create a more professional and personalized document.

Are there any advantages to using a 3 Ply Receipt for supply orders?

There are several advantages to using a 3 Ply Receipt for supply orders. It provides a clear and organized record of the transaction, allows for multiple copies to be made at once, and can be customized for a specific business or organization. Additionally, the use of a 3 Ply Receipt can help to prevent disputes or discrepancies in the future, as all parties involved have a copy of the transaction details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • heatherstobbs
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MHouting
  • Cooking with Nicole