• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Forgot to Order Forms for Show - What to Do?

In summary, the conversation revolved around using outside order forms at a show without 2 ply order forms. The individual mentioned using the outside forms and printing a guarantee on the back, and also possibly printing official receipts using a laptop. They also discussed ordering P3 receipts for future use.
chellb1234
although this might not be in the correct forum, I have a question. I did a supply order, got it today and realized I forgot to order the order forms...I have a show on Friday with at least 10 confirmed guests. and no 2 ply order forms.

am I not allowed to use the outside order form, even if I print the guarantee on the back?

I could, once the products arrive give them a copy of an "official" order form after i order more order forms i guess.

Just not sure what to do

Thanks in advance

I use the outside order forms at shows and then print an official receipt that the host gives out with the orders. It has been working out for me. I try to have the receipts ready when I close the show with the host. If the host comes to the closing with a lot of outside orders I might have to mail some receipts. I did the 2 ply until I ran out right before the shipping increase and decided to try this. So far it has worked ok. I might go back to 2 ply in the future but I figure ill still have to print receipts for ouside orders anyway.

chellb1234 said:
although this might not be in the correct forum, I have a question. I did a supply order, got it today and realized I forgot to order the order forms...I have a show on Friday with at least 10 confirmed guests. and no 2 ply order forms.

am I not allowed to use the outside order form, even if I print the guarantee on the back?
I could, once the products arrive give them a copy of an "official" order form after i order more order forms i guess.

Just not sure what to do

Thanks in advance

Yes, you can print them out as long as you have the guarantee on the back. Just remember you'll be taking them home with you so you can enter them, unless you have a laptop and will be entering them at the show.

Thanks! i do have a laptop, so that should work. i just know the outside order forms don't have the show info or my consultant number or anything, so I will need to print them from P3 and give to the host correct?

You can order P3 receipts on your supply order. It has all the info on the back and on the official logo on the front

1. What should I do if I forgot to order forms for a show?

If you have forgotten to order forms for a show, there are a few options you can consider. First, you can contact the organizer or vendor of the show and see if they have any extra forms available. If not, you can also see if you can print or download the forms online. If all else fails, you can try to create your own forms or use a generic form.

2. Will forgetting to order forms affect my participation in the show?

It depends on the specific rules and regulations of the show. Some shows may require all participants to have the proper forms in order to participate, while others may be more lenient. It's best to check with the show organizer to see if forgetting to order forms will affect your participation.

3. Can I still sell at the show without the proper forms?

Again, it depends on the rules of the specific show. Some shows may allow you to sell without the proper forms, but you may face penalties or fines. It's best to check with the organizer to see if it is possible to sell at the show without the proper forms.

4. How can I avoid forgetting to order forms for future shows?

One way to avoid forgetting to order forms for future shows is to create a checklist or reminder system. You can also set a reminder on your phone or calendar to order forms a certain number of days before the show. Additionally, you can make it a habit to order forms as soon as you register for a show to prevent any last-minute forgetting.

5. Are there any consequences for not having the proper forms at a show?

This depends on the rules and regulations of the specific show. Some shows may simply require you to fill out the forms on the spot, while others may have penalties or fines for not having the proper forms. It's best to check with the show organizer to understand the consequences of not having the proper forms at the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • heatherstobbs
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MHouting
  • kdangel518