• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions about Open House Order Forms

In summary, the conversation discusses the use of different order forms for an Open House event. The carbon copy forms that come in a kit are used for taking orders during the show, while the Outside Order Forms from Consultant's Corner are used for orders after the show or from customers who couldn't attend. It is important to always provide the customer with a receipt for their order.
Cookin' Mama
Ok, I am new at this so this may be a silly question. I am planning for my Open House this weekend and I have two different order forms. I have the carbon copy forms that came in my kit and then I printed the Outside Order Forms off of Consultant's Corner. What do you use each one for?

I know that I read somewhere that the guest needs to leave the show with a reciept in hand, but I was just at a show in December for a friend and she used her own made up order form and I left with no reciept. Don't you always need to give the guest a reciept??

When I do shows, I give the host the Outside order forms to collect orders before and after the show. At the show, I use the carbon copy forms (I use the write in forms) for the guest. I give them the bottom copy, give the host the top copy and keep the middle copy for myself. When the host sorts the orders, she puts the top copy in their bag for their warranty purposes.

if you send me a email, i can send you some, we usually get them from our director and team [email protected]

thanks guys!!!! CEW I will send you an email tomorrow....thanks for the help!!

Hi there! Great question. The carbon copy forms that came in your kit are great for taking orders during the show. They provide a copy for you and a copy for the customer so that you both have a record of the order. The Outside Order Forms from Consultant's Corner are perfect for taking orders after the show or for customers who couldn't attend but still want to place an order. It's always best to give the customer a receipt, whether it's a carbon copy form or an outside order form. This way, they have a record of their purchase and you have a record of their order. I hope this helps! Happy Open House!

What is an Open House Order Form?

An Open House Order Form is a document used to collect information and orders from attendees at an open house event. It typically includes fields for contact information and product or service orders.

Why is an Open House Order Form important?

An Open House Order Form helps organizers keep track of attendee information and orders, making it easier to follow up with potential customers and fulfill orders. It also allows attendees to conveniently place orders during the event.

What information should be included on an Open House Order Form?

An Open House Order Form should include fields for attendee's name, contact information, product or service selections, quantity, and any customization options. It may also include a section for additional comments or questions.

How should an Open House Order Form be distributed?

An Open House Order Form can be distributed in various ways, such as including it in a welcome packet for attendees, having physical copies available at the event, or sharing a digital form via email or social media.

How should organizers handle Open House Order Forms after the event?

Organizers should review and organize the information and orders collected on the Open House Order Forms. They should follow up with attendees who expressed interest in products or services, fulfill orders, and use the data to improve future events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chellb1234
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • heatherstobbs