• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Manual Order Forms Vs. Printed Reciepts

comes back to claim their prize they have everything they need to know what they picked up and where it was picked up from.
funinyourkitchen
I'm a new consultant, just made my 30 days yesterday, and have been looking at the supply order form to see how much different items will cost me to replace/replenish. I keep seeing P3 sales receipts, is this an easy alternative to the carbon copy order forms?
I'm also guessing that I will need the latest version of Adobe on my laptop b/c I'm not able to view ANYTHING without an error popping up telling me I must buy the latest professional version, which is a few hundred bucks!

Just looking for ideas/opinions from those who know best :D

I use both, I use the triplicate carbon copy receipts at my shows and the P3 receipts for outside orders and catalog shows.

You can download a copy of Adobe Reader. It lets you read PDF's just not change them.

You don't need to buy anything, but you do need to keep up to date with the latest read only version. It is free. And I'm sure someone will jump in if I'm wrong, but I think you can do that on Consulatants Corner.
As far as the receipts go, I don't care for the carbon copy. I have a laser printer and what that allows me to do is download and print out the outside order form (Just page 1) to use at my shows. I tell them it is really just a worksheet and they will get their real receipt with their orders. When I finalize a show I print out the receipts of P3. This makes the Host's job WAY EASIER!! Those are so much easier for her to read!!!
How you print them is when you click on a show, you can right click and one choice is print receipts.

It is nice for guests to go home with a receipt, though, so I still use the triple form. It does have info on the back about their legal rights pertaining to canceling their order, etc. I print of P3 receipts for the host's order, any guests who had a change in their order, and all the outside orders. So I buy both.You can download free editions of Adobe. Here is also a website someone shared a while ago that you can go to and use to edit files. Perfect for the HO flyers and printable invitations! http://www.pdfescape.com/

I prefer the PP3 reciepts myself - alot neater & easier. I use OOF usually at my shows.

Thank you so much! I'll go to that site tonight!!!

I guess I'm still torn as to what I want to do, I hate keeping the original of the triplicate forms and they do cost a bit more than the P3 recipts but I know as a guest I would like a receipt to go home with at the show, that way I would at least have some information on what I just did haha!

I think I'll just order 1 pack of the printable reciepts and use them for outside/catalog shows and just go from there.

Thanx again!!

I use to use the OOF at my shows then sent the host the official receipt for each order but I found my postage costs were higher. Now I use the carbon forms at my shows (guests then get a receipt at the show) and the OOF for Outside Orders. My postage costs are much lower.

I offer my hosts the option of having their order delivered to my home so I can divide and sort and bag everything for them. That gives me a good chance to get the P3 receipts printed off, folded and placed inside each customer's bag (and then I staple each customer's packing slip to the outside of the bag for easy identification). Some hosts opt not to do this, and in those cases I either mail the receipts to them or drop them off to the hosts at work or home, whichever they'd prefer. That way I don't have as much additional cost (I try to arrange to drop them off when I'm out running errands anyway, so it's not too much extra fuel/mileage). I like the P3 print-out receipts because some customers don't have the greatest handwriting, and the printouts are so clean and crisp in comparison to the triplicate forms. Just my $0.02!

pkd09 said:
I use to use the OOF at my shows then sent the host the official receipt for each order but I found my postage costs were higher. Now I use the carbon forms at my shows (guests then get a receipt at the show) and the OOF for Outside Orders. My postage costs are much lower.

Exactly.

Also - you want the 3 part receipts if you do any booths/fairs etc...so when someone places an order you can give them an official receipt.

1. What is the difference between a manual order form and a printed receipt?

A manual order form is a physical paper document that is filled out by hand to place an order with Pampered Chef. A printed receipt is a record of a completed order that is generated by our system and provided to the customer.

2. How do I place an order using a manual order form?

To place an order with a manual order form, simply fill out all the required information on the form, including the product name and quantity, your contact information, and payment details. Then, either mail the form to us or submit it to your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I use a manual order form to make changes to my order?

Unfortunately, manual order forms cannot be used to make changes to an existing order. If you need to make changes or updates to your order, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant directly.

4. How do I receive a printed receipt for my order?

Once your order has been placed and processed, a printed receipt will automatically be generated and included with your order. You can also request a digital copy of your receipt by contacting our customer service team.

5. Are manual order forms still accepted, or do I have to order online?

Yes, we still accept manual order forms as a way to place orders with Pampered Chef. However, we also offer the convenience of online ordering for those who prefer to use that method.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • Akiba
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • elizabethfox