• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Order Forms: Guest vs. Outside Orders

In summary, a guest order is placed by a customer attending a Pampered Chef party, while an outside order is placed by someone not attending the party. Both types of orders can be placed on the same catalog order form, but must be clearly labeled. The host's name and party information is only required for guest orders, not for outside orders. The catalog order form can also be used to place an order for yourself, with your own information as the customer. Payment for orders can be made with a credit or debit card, check, or cash, and guest orders can also be paid through the host's party.
SandiLeigh
What forms do you use to fill out for the people who order on catalogue shows. Do you use the Guest Order forms, or the outside order forms?

I use OOF's - cheaper to me...then print receipts from P3

janetupnorth said:
I use OOF's - cheaper to me...then print receipts from P3

Same here...need to keep those costs down.

me too! Plus, I make up my own OOF's that list the guest special right on the form so anyone placing an order is sure to know what's on special!

I do the same.

KellyTheChef said:
me too! Plus, I make up my own OOF's that list the guest special right on the form so anyone placing an order is sure to know what's on special!

????? The guest special is on the OOFs....along with the prices....

1. What is the difference between a guest order and an outside order on a catalog order form?

A guest order is an order placed by a customer who is attending a Pampered Chef party or event, while an outside order is placed by someone who is not attending the party or event.

2. Can I place both guest and outside orders on the same catalog order form?

Yes, you can place both types of orders on the same form as long as they are clearly labeled. This helps us to keep track of orders and ensure they are delivered to the correct person.

3. Do I need to include the host's name and party information on outside orders?

No, the host's name and party information is only required for guest orders. Outside orders can be placed separately and do not need to be associated with a specific party.

4. Can I use the catalog order form to place an order for myself?

Yes, you can use the catalog order form to place an order for yourself. Simply label it as an outside order and fill in your own information as the customer.

5. How do I pay for my catalog order form orders?

You can pay for your orders using a credit or debit card, check, or cash. If you are placing a guest order, you can also pay through the host's party by adding your order to their party total.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chellb1234
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • sprout18