• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Homemade Order Forms Acceptable for Cooking Shows?

In summary, the purpose of an order form for cooking shows is to make it easy for guests to place orders for products during or after the show. It also helps the consultant keep track of orders and ensure accurate delivery. Filling out an order form is not mandatory, but recommended for accuracy and follow-up purposes. The consultant typically provides a catalog or displays products at the show for guests to browse. Orders can be placed after the show's end, with a deadline set by the consultant. Payment options may include cash, check, or credit/debit card, with some consultants offering online payment options.
DMB75
Hello,

Does everyone use the order forms they buy from PC for cooking shows or does anyone make their own? I know people make outside order forms but what about for actual shows? Do we have to use the ones we buy from PC because of the details on the back of the form?

Thanks,
Donna

I use the outside order forms fron CC then after I close the show I will send all the guest reciepts to the hostess for when she seperates the order.

So we can use any order form we want for shows?..

Yes, the only thing that they need is all of the legal stuff (on the back of the receipts we can buy on our supply order) .....on "a" receipt. Which means that you can print them off at another point and get those to them.Some customers may not feel alright with leaving a show without any sort of a receipt though...since they already paid for the products...

As long as you give them a PC receipt with their products...that way they have the warranty information. That's what I do. I use homemade OO formfor everything, then use P3 to print out receipts for everyone and mail them to the host. That way, they get their "official" receipt with their products.

PS- I have heard from others that technically, the guests are supposed to have an official copy in their hands leaving the show, so they have the cancellation info in front of them. I have never had a problem, so I am going to keep doing it the way I have been for the last 3 years.

Related to Are Homemade Order Forms Acceptable for Cooking Shows?

1. What is the purpose of an order form for cooking shows?

The purpose of an order form for cooking shows is to allow guests to easily place orders for products they are interested in purchasing during or after the show. It also serves as a record for the consultant to keep track of orders and ensure accurate delivery.

2. Do I have to fill out an order form at the cooking show?

No, filling out an order form is not mandatory. However, it is recommended as it ensures your order is accurately placed and allows the consultant to follow up with you if needed.

3. How do I know what products are available to order?

The consultant will typically provide a catalog or display products at the cooking show for guests to browse and see what is available for purchase. You can also ask the consultant directly for a list of available products.

4. Can I place an order after the cooking show has ended?

Yes, you can place an order after the cooking show has ended. The consultant will typically provide a deadline for orders to be placed, and you can submit your order via email or through the consultant's website.

5. How do I pay for my order?

Payment options may vary depending on the consultant, but most commonly, orders can be paid for with cash, check, or credit/debit card. Some consultants may also offer online payment options through their website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • chellb1234
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • heatherstobbs