• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Forms Emergency: Alternatives for Short Supply at Friday's Show!

In summary, Kodeysmom tells guests that they will get a copy of their receipt with their guarantee with their products. She has only had 2 guests in about 5 years who have been unhappy with this arrangement.
pregochef
I just got a supply order in (a desperately needed supply order). The problem is... I ordered the wrong order forms! I have a show on Friday and I do not have more than 5 "Guest Order Forms" on hand... EEK!!!!!!!!

Does anyone have some that I can purchase off them (if that is legal)...or does anyone have something they do as an alternative?

Can I photo-copy the wishlist part and use an outside-order-form? or is that a no-no in PC world?

i always use my OOF, i never use the forms provided by PC

Use the OOF form, just be sure to later print a receipt from PP for everyone on the special receipt paper so it's official.

OK. Thank you very much for the help on this! I'm still new and was definitely in a panic!

Kodeysmom said:

I do the same thing! and then print them a receipt for the host to give out. I can copy them free at work, so, it saves me money.

Originally Posted by Kodeysmom

Yes, that would save me money too! I would love to do this.

Does anyone at shows seem to mind not going home with a receipt? Also, what about the cancellation policy printed on the back?? It always seemed strange that guests got a receipt with the cancellation policy and (if using the official OOF by PC) outside orders did not get a receipt when they ordered and did not have a copy of the cancellation info - it is on the back of the form they fill out and give back!

Just wondering...

I tell them they will get a copy of their receipt with their guarantee with their products. I've only had 2 in about 5 years that have been unhappy with it so I e-mail them their receipt when I get home. That seemed to be fine with them.

What are the alternative options for a short supply at Friday's show?

There are a few alternative options for a short supply at Friday's show. One option is to offer a substitute product that is similar to the one that is out of stock. Another option is to offer a discount or special deal on a different product. You could also offer to place a special order for the out of stock product for customers who are interested.

What should I do if a customer wants to purchase an out of stock product?

If a customer wants to purchase an out of stock product, you can offer to place a special order for them. This means that you will order the product directly from the company and have it shipped to the customer. You can also suggest alternative products that are similar to the one that is out of stock.

How should I communicate the short supply to customers at the show?

It's important to be honest and transparent with customers about the short supply at the show. You can let them know at the beginning of the show or display a sign at your booth explaining the situation. You can also mention it during your demonstration or when discussing the product with customers.

What if a customer is unhappy with the alternative product or special order?

If a customer is unhappy with the alternative product or special order, you can offer a refund or exchange. You can also apologize for any inconvenience and explain the reason behind the short supply. You can also offer to contact the customer when the original product is back in stock.

How can I prevent a short supply at future shows?

To prevent a short supply at future shows, it's important to keep track of inventory and anticipate high demand for certain products. You can also consider placing larger orders or having backup products in case of a shortage. Communicating with customers about potential short supplies can also help manage expectations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chellb1234
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • heatherstobbs
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MHouting
  • sprout18