• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Order Form Kn23 Needed Asap!

No, I was telling her to transfer to a jump drive, then access the jump drive at a library (or she could do it at a friend's house) and submit from the P3 program that's on the jump drive. There's no need to transfer it again to another computer. The program doesn't have to be on the C drive of a computer to function. ;)
pchefking
Hi my internet at home is down and I cant download PPartners on the computer here at work. Can anyone send me a copy of the KN23 Form? I had a bridal shower and want to get the order in ASAP Thanks!

You're looking for the form you would include to mail in a show? I don't have access to it at work either, but wanted to clarify for someone who might have it.

Yes I am looking for the form to put a whole show on to submit NOT the individual order form. Thanks!

I've never used one & don't own them. I can't find it online to save & upload here. Is there a version on Consultant's Corner? It's not coming up searching by the number or by "show order form". It just keeps linking me back to the supply order form and how to order the paper version.

Hey Sheila,Yeah that is the prob I had, could only locate on the supply order form but didnt want to wait to order them and then have to place the order. Just thought if someone here had one in hand they could scan it for me. I will ask my upline if they have any ideas. Thanks!

Your upline should be able to create a new user on her P3 and submit the show AS YOU, I believe. I've heard of folks doing that for new consultants, etc.I just tried it- she would go to "File" and Manage Users. Then create a new one. She can give it your name. Then a wizard comes up to step her through entering your Consultant ID and password. So when the show is submitted, it is credited to YOU.

Bobbi's right. I've done it right before a deadline to help someone get their show submitted who was having issues.BUT, you won't have any of the data in your P3 program! If I were you, I'd just be patient & get it done when you get home from work. ;)

Sheila said:
Bobbi's right. I've done it right before a deadline to help someone get their show submitted who was having issues.

BUT, you won't have any of the data in your P3 program! If I were you, I'd just be patient & get it done when you get home from work. ;)

There is part of her issue- her internet is down. :(

Oh! She can transfer her P3 program over to a jump drive, data entry her stuff & submit from a library. ;)

I think I have one of those forms .. it would be incredibly old, but if you still want it, PM me your address and I will get it out right away.

Do you have a laptop? If so go to an internet cafe.

Sheila, I don't think she can just transfer her files to a library computer. You have to download P3 and the library won't let you do it.

Do you have friend with a working computer?

No, I was telling her to transfer to a jump drive, then access the jump drive at a library (or she could do it at a friend's house) and submit from the P3 program that's on the jump drive. There's no need to transfer it again to another computer. There's a scenic route to getting updates on a jump drive, but it can be done all from a jump drive (or external) drive. The program doesn't have to be on the C drive of a computer to function. ;)

Just curious- is there a reason that you need the show submitted NOW (is this a July show that has to be in by the 15th?). How long before you'll have internet again?or can you take your computer to a friend's house? A Laptop would certainly be easier to move, but if it's really urgent to get that show submitted, that might be an option.

What is a show order form?

A show order form is a document that outlines the details of a planned event, such as a concert, play, or conference. It includes information about the date, time, location, performers or speakers, and ticket prices.

Why is a show order form needed ASAP?

A show order form is needed ASAP (as soon as possible) because it allows event organizers to efficiently plan and coordinate the event. It also serves as a way to inform potential attendees about the event and encourages them to purchase tickets early.

What is the significance of the "Kn23" in the show order form?

The "Kn23" in the show order form is likely a reference number or code used by the event organizers to keep track of the specific event. It may also refer to a specific section or category of the event, such as seating or ticket type.

How can I obtain a show order form?

Show order forms can typically be obtained from the event organizers, either through their website or by contacting them directly. If you are unable to find a show order form, you can also inquire about the event details and ticket information through the organizer's customer service channels.

What should I do if I have any questions about the show order form?

If you have any questions about the show order form, you can contact the event organizers for clarification. They will be able to provide you with any necessary information and address any concerns you may have about the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • chellb1234
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • JennLizFran