• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Order Forms Do You All Use?

In summary, using the PP receipts for orders instead of order forms saves on buying order forms and printing new receipts, and the OOF fit better in folders and contain specials info.
J.Corley
I am thinking about just doing copied order forms(Like OOF) for my shows and just printing a PP receipt for their delivery. Does anyone out there do this?

I like doing this for a couple of reasons...1)Saves on buying order forms. 2)I ended up having to print a new receipt anyway because most people messed up their order form/receipt. 3)I can fill in a lot of the info for my shows easier. 4)They OOF fit better in my folders and contain specials info.

Can't wait to hear all the feed back you have!

I used to use the OOF's at my shows. I switched to the write-ins back when orders were shipping so fast that hosts were getting their shows faster than I could get printed order forms mailed to them. I've been using them since then, and I like them.....basically because they are so much less work for me. Anything that means less work, I like!

I use the write-in forms at the show. I don't worry about messed-up order forms, since the guest, host, and I are the only ones to see them.

I use write-ins, but I print receipts for everyone from P3. That's just a habit from when the only forms were the itemized, and I had a slew of hosts miss items when packing bags (despite the fact that I highlighted them).

I use the OOF from Consultant's Corner and then when I send the host the receipts, I print one from P3 and staple their original to the back.

I use the write ins for the same reason as ChefBeckyD.

My habit is when I close the show I click on print receipts, select all and print it. While they are printing I label my envelope. Insert receipts and thank you and it's ready to go.
I personally believe the PP receipts are cleaner looking and easier to read with all the info right at the top for me and the host.

I have been using the write ins lately but they just don't fit in anything easily. Not manilla folders or two pocket folders.
I have a show tonight and tomorrow so we'll see.

I want to use up my write ins, but I have been using the OOFs. Since most of the receipts end up in the trash, if I a customer requests a receipt I will give them a print out. I always send the hosts a printed receipt since he/she doesnt fill out the order form.

I mostly use oof's but am starting to wondering if it is worth the money I spend on ink to print them all out all the time. I enjoy the convenience and neatness of the printed receipt but I do think it is time that I crunch some numbers... I have to say I do love having the guest special on everyone's form...

chefruthie said:
I use the write ins for the same reason as ChefBeckyD.

Of course you do!;) I think you may be a long-lost twin!:D

I use the downloadable forms from CC for outside orders and the write in forms at shows. I print off the host order and any outside orders when I close the show.

ChefBeckyD said:
I think you may be a long-lost twin!
Hey! I thought I was your long-lost twin! (Which would actually give me 2 twins named Becky. :D )

chefann said:
Hey! I thought I was your long-lost twin! (Which would actually give me 2 twins named Becky. :D )

I said "a long lost twin"........I'm holding out hope for more than one!:D Of course, then that would be triplets.........but I grew up with all brothers (3) so having sisters is a good thing to me!

I use the same order form for my shows & oof. I take my laptop with me to shows so it is easier this way for me. Then, I can just print out a receipt for all orders at the same time.

I will attach (I got it from here)form.

Attachments

• Order Form.doc
    66.5 KB · Views: 294
Right now I use the write-ins for the show but still print receipts for everyone on the P3. I like those because they are much easier to read and the warranty info is right next to each item, which I think is great. When I run out of the write-ins, I may switch to the oof.

stacywhitlow said:
I use the same order form for my shows & oof. I take my laptop with me to shows so it is easier this way for me. Then, I can just print out a receipt for all orders at the same time.

I will attach (I got it from here)form.
That looks like my form! That's what I put into my host packs - I run them off 100 at a time when I make a season's worth of packs. Then I don't have to worry about running off month-specific ones. The one thing I do differently is that I include the tax on the shipping in the shipping amount already - I had too many people shorting me the 24 cents. :rolleyes:

I use OOF's and print of P3 receipts and mail to the host!

I'm guessing that the option to print all receipts is a new option available in P3. If not, I've been wasting a lot of time with PP. That would definitely make me consider just using the OOFs at shows.

raebates said:
I'm guessing that the option to print all receipts is a new option available in P3. If not, I've been wasting a lot of time with PP. That would definitely make me consider just using the OOFs at shows.

Rae - under reports in PP, there is a "print receipts" line. You can choose to print all or you can choose which ones you want to print. I used this for printing recepts for Outside Orders.:thumbup:

I'm afraid you may having been wasting some time!:cry: Were you printing them individually from the order screen?

Yep, one receipt at a time. :cry: All those wasted minutes! :eek:

You can be sure I'll check that out while I'm entering my next show!

Thanks, Becky. :love:

raebates said:
Yep, one receipt at a time. :cry: All those wasted minutes! :eek:

You can be sure I'll check that out while I'm entering my next show!

Thanks, Becky. :love:

Always better late than never!:thumbup:

Honestly - I knew how you were probably doing it, because I did the SAME THING for a long time before discovering the one in reports!:blushing:

I use the OOF from CC and then print a reciept for them from P3 I do use my write in reciepts that I get for free till they are gone

Don't feel bad Rae, I've been doing the same thing. I never knew there was a quicker way. Thanks for the info Becky!!

See? That's why we love our Cheffer buddies!

I thought we were supposed to give our guests a copy of the receipt at the show when they place their order and give us their money, since they need to have the information on the back about the 3-day cancellation policy (a Direct Selling Association requirement - not just PC). I used to just use the OOFs, but then I had a lot of people asking for a receipt for their payment the day of the party, and I found that giving a copy of the 3-part form was much easier. Since then, I use the write-in forms for all of my shows, give the guest the bottom copy, then send the host the top copy when closing the show. I print copies of the host's order and any outside orders on the PP receipts, so there is always a mixture of both in the packet I send my host (with the Thank You that is customized on P3).

When it's just a catalog show, I print all receipts on P3 paper and use the "Print All Receipts" tab. I haven't printed one receipt at a time in about 3 years, since someone showed me how to print all!! :) (sorry, Rae!! Get with the times, chicka! LOL!) ;)

That's me--always a day late, a dollar short, and wondering, "Where the heck am I?"

1. What types of order forms does Pampered Chef use?

Pampered Chef uses both physical and digital order forms for our consultants and customers. Our physical order forms can be found in our catalogs or can be ordered in bulk by consultants. Our digital order forms are accessible through our consultant's online portal.

2. Can customers place orders online through Pampered Chef's website?

Yes, customers can place orders online through our website. Our consultant's personalized websites allow customers to browse and purchase products directly.

3. Are there different order forms for different types of products?

Yes, we have separate order forms for our kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. This allows for easier organization and tracking of orders for both our consultants and customers.

4. Can orders be placed through the mail or over the phone?

Unfortunately, we do not offer mail or phone orders at this time. All orders must be placed through our consultant's online portal or through their personalized websites.

5. How can I track my order once it has been placed?

Once an order has been placed, customers will receive a confirmation email with their order number and tracking information. They can also log into their consultant's online portal to track the status of their order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • chellb1234
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • emiscookin