• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Email the Receipt-Back Page of an Order Form?

In summary, the process for emailing a receipt-back page is simple. First, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Orders" tab. Find the order for which you want to send the receipt-back page and click on the order number. Then, click the "Email Receipt" button and enter the recipient's email address. Yes, you can customize the receipt-back page before emailing it. When you click on the "Email Receipt" button, a pop-up window will appear with the option to customize the message and add a personal note. If you need to resend the receipt-back page, simply follow the same process as when you originally emailed it. Finally, you can email the receipt-back page to multiple recipients by entering
babywings76
Gold Member
I was going to just e-mail my host her receipt. I want to e-mail her the page 2 of the order form, so that should she want or need to print it out, she'd have the guarantee info to print off on the back. But how do I just get page 2 saved? I feel it's something obvious, but I can't concentrate w/ my cranky 3 yr. old today.

TIA!

I don't believe it actually counts unless it's the actual P3 paper receipt.

Actually, the outside order forms say that it doesn't count as a reciept unless the certificate of gaurantee (the back side) is printed on the back. So yea, you should be able to make sure she has both sides and print them off and it should be good.

You'll have to print it out, scan the front and back, then email it to her. Or, if you have the full Adobe software (not just Acrobat), you can just scan the back of a blank receipt, and merge that pdf with the page one of the pdf from P3, then email her the merged file. Unfortunately, I have not seen an electronic version of the receipt back.

Go to CC & save the desired OOF to your computer (it will have front & back) and then you can email that file to her and she can print off only the back page to attach to her front with her order info.

What is the process for emailing a receipt-back page?

The process for emailing a receipt-back page is simple. First, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Orders" tab. Find the order for which you want to send the receipt-back page and click on the order number. Then, click the "Email Receipt" button and enter the recipient's email address. Finally, click "Send" to email the receipt-back page.

Can I customize the receipt-back page before emailing it?

Yes, you can customize the receipt-back page before emailing it. When you click on the "Email Receipt" button, a pop-up window will appear with the option to customize the message and add a personal note. You can also choose to include a special offer or thank you note.

What if I need to resend the receipt-back page?

If you need to resend the receipt-back page, simply follow the same process as when you originally emailed it. Log in to your Pampered Chef account, click on the order number, and click the "Email Receipt" button. Enter the recipient's email address and click "Send." The receipt-back page will be resent to the recipient.

Can I email the receipt-back page to multiple recipients?

Yes, you can email the receipt-back page to multiple recipients. After clicking on the "Email Receipt" button, you can enter multiple email addresses separated by a comma. All recipients will receive the same receipt-back page.

Is there a time limit for emailing a receipt-back page?

No, there is no time limit for emailing a receipt-back page. You can email it at any time after placing the order. However, it is recommended to send the receipt-back page as soon as possible for a timely and accurate record of the order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • PCwithStay-C