• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do you give customers the P3 receipt or just the write-in form?

In summary, there was a question about how to handle receipts and order forms. Some people give the pink copy of the "write-in" form and that's it, while others also print a receipt from P3. Some use an OOF and make a copy for themselves, giving the original to the customer. Others write everything on the write-in form to give them an "original." It was debated whether the OOF is a waste of paper, but many find it useful for record-keeping.
jessicafawn
Gold Member
Ok, so I have a question and I'm sure many of you have your own way of doing this. :confused:

When someone buys, do you give them the pink copy of the "write-in" and thats it or do you also print them a receipt from P3. If you use an OOF do you make a copy for yourself and then give them the original because on the form it says on the bottom, "THIS FORM MAY NOT BE USED AS AN ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT." so do you then end up just writing it all in on the write-in form to give them an "original"... I want to make sure I'm doing this right. Isn't the OOF just a waste of paper if it can't be used as an original?

Sorry, I'm a little jittery this morning:eek:. Just wanted to know how some of you do it.

Thanks.

If someone places an order on the oof, I always print them a receipt in p3. If they are at the show, they get their receipt from the carbon copy. I keep the white top copy until the show is complete and then give them to the host or if the order is shipping to my house, I'll put the white copies in the bags of each individual. I keep the yellow copy for my records and they take the pink copy home with them the night of the show.

I always give a computer P3 receipt to any outside orders, any orders that have been changed (added or subtracted), to my hosts. All write ins are given to the customer at the show as well - One the outside order forms, I only print the first page from CC and keep that for my records (I get them back from the hosts) I don't think they are a waste because they are cheaper to print then the 3 part forms and I stay neatly in my host packets - but that is my opinion -

1. What is Oof?

Oof is a type of seasoning blend that is sold by Pampered Chef. It is a versatile spice blend that can be used in a variety of dishes, such as soups, stews, and marinades.

2. What is P3 Receipt?

P3 Receipt is a type of recipe that is created specifically for Pampered Chef products. These recipes are designed to showcase the use of Pampered Chef products and are often included in the product packaging.

3. What are Write-Ins?

Write-Ins are a type of party activity that Pampered Chef consultants often use to engage guests and create a fun and interactive atmosphere. Write-Ins involve guests writing down their favorite recipes or cooking tips on provided cards, which can then be shared with the group.

4. Can I customize my Oof, P3 Receipt, or Write-Ins orders?

Yes, you can customize your Oof, P3 Receipt, and Write-Ins orders to fit your specific needs and preferences. Our consultants are trained to help you find the perfect products and recipes for your individual needs.

5. Are Oof, P3 Receipt, and Write-Ins products only available at Pampered Chef parties?

No, these products are available for purchase through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant at any time. However, hosting or attending a Pampered Chef party is a great way to learn more about these products and try them out in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rancherswife
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lkprescott
  • taterbug
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
taterbug
  • sprout18