• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Forms & Receipts: Clarifying the Process

In summary, the customer has to receive one of the write-in receipts or can we give them the outside order form? The outside order form states that it cannot be used as an original receipt, so when someone fills one out, do I have to then copy it all over to a write-in receipt? The customer can either receive a copy of the write-in receipt or a P3 one to honor the guarantee.
rancherswife
Does the customer have to receive one of the write-in receipts or can we give them the outside order form? The outside order form states that it cannot be used as an original receipt, so when someone fills one out, do I have to then copy it all over to a write-in receipt?

I use OOF at all of my shows and then I print the receipts from P3. But yes, they need either a copy of the write-in or a P3 one to honor the guaruntee

Thanks so much!

Brandi2007 said:
I use OOF at all of my shows and then I print the receipts from P3. But yes, they need either a copy of the write-in or a P3 one to honor the guaruntee

Does anyone ever complain about not getting a receipt right there at the show?

I thought about using OOF at my shows, but then I changed my mind. I thought if I was the guest at this show, and didn't have a receipt when I placed an order, I'd be mighty PO'd.So, now, when I give them the receipt at the show, I tell them to hold on to this one until they get their prodcuts, as I send a computer one to the Hostess to be put into their bag with the products.

I've not had a problem. Regardless of the forms I use at a show, they always seem to get marked up so... folks add up their on wrongly, they add tax to food which isn't taxable... or they don't carry a number over right. So I see the show form as a 'rough draft' and I print out a receipt from P3 to give to the customer when they receive their product. So far no one complains and actually I think they like not having to worry about their receipt at a show.... and the possibility of losing it before they even get home which is something I would SO do myself. *giggle*

1. How do I place an order using an order form?

To place an order using an order form, simply fill out the required information including the item name, number, and quantity. Then, calculate the total and provide payment information. Finally, submit the form to your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Can I make changes to my order after submitting the form?

Yes, you can make changes to your order after submitting the form by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to assist you with any changes or updates to your order.

3. How long does it take for my order to be processed?

The processing time for orders may vary, but typically it takes 1-2 business days. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide you with a more specific timeline for your order.

4. Will I receive a receipt for my order?

Yes, you will receive a receipt for your order. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with a copy of the receipt once your order has been processed and shipped.

5. What should I do if I have not received my order or receipt?

If you have not received your order or receipt within the expected timeframe, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. They will be able to track your order and provide you with any necessary updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • Halle-Doodle