• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Printing Receipts in P3

In summary, to access the P3 system for printing receipts, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "P3" tab. From there, you can navigate to the "Orders" section and select the specific order for which you need to print a receipt. Yes, in P3 you can print multiple receipts at once by selecting the "Print Selected" option on the Orders page. To customize the layout of your receipts in P3, go to the "Settings" tab and select "Receipt Layout." If you are experiencing difficulties printing receipts in P3, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then trying again. If the issue persists, contact Pampered Chef's customer service for further assistance. In P3
Suzballard
HELP! How do I print receipts in P3? I cannot figure it out. I have been handwriting the outside orders on the triplicate forms but really would like to print them instead.

When you are in the show, down in the bottom left panel there are tabs above the lists of all the shows - right underneath those tabs, there is a spot that says "Print Sales Receipts" or something like that. From there you can select if you want all of the receipts to print or just some of them....

...and you need to have the P3 Sales Receipts. You can get them on a supply order. Below is the info.

PamperedPartner® Plus Sales Receipt/100
Print official sales receipts from your computer.
#KA38 | $3.00 (Spanish #KC21)

~Fanny

1. How do I access the P3 system for printing receipts?

To access the P3 system for printing receipts, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "P3" tab. From there, you can navigate to the "Orders" section and select the specific order for which you need to print a receipt.

2. Can I print multiple receipts at once in P3?

Yes, in P3 you can print multiple receipts at once by selecting the "Print Selected" option on the Orders page. This will allow you to select multiple orders and print their receipts simultaneously.

3. How can I customize the layout of my receipts in P3?

To customize the layout of your receipts in P3, go to the "Settings" tab and select "Receipt Layout." From there, you can choose the elements you want to include on your receipts and arrange them in the desired order.

4. I am having trouble printing my receipts in P3. What should I do?

If you are experiencing difficulties printing receipts in P3, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then trying again. If the issue persists, contact Pampered Chef's customer service for further assistance.

5. Can I save my receipts as PDF files in P3?

Yes, in P3 you can save your receipts as PDF files. After selecting the orders you want to print, click on the "Print Selected" button and then choose the option to "Save as PDF" instead of printing. This will allow you to save the receipts to your computer for future use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • lesliec
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ChefMary412