• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Print Receipts on P3?

In summary, the conversation is about how to print sales receipts on P3. The solution is to click on "print sales receipts" on the lower left side of the screen, then choose the desired orders to print. It is mentioned that receipt forms need to be ordered, but a temporary solution is to download the corporate version of the outside order form and print page 2 on the back for the required information. It is also mentioned that printing may not be possible on a Mac, but this question should be asked in a new thread for a better chance of finding a solution.
DMB75
Hello,

I have another question. How do we print receeipts on P3? My past host wants one and we put her order directly into P3. Do I just need to fill out an order form as her receipt or is there a way to print one from P3?

Thanks for your help.
Donna

on the lower left click on the show. Above that, you will see 'print sales receipts'. Put the PP sales receipt in the printer and go to town!

Once you have double clicked to bring up that specific show, off to the bottom/left side of your screen, click on "print receipts" it will bring up a list of all of the orders. You can choose all, one, or as many as you want and it will bring them up so you can print them!

Hope that makes sense...ask if you can't find it- I had a hard time seeing it at first!

vangogirl said:
on the lower left click on the show. Above that, you will see 'print sales receipts'. Put the PP sales receipt in the printer and go to town!
I must have been typing just as you posted that!:D

Thanks so much! I see it now. Now my only problem is, I didn't know you had to order receipt forms to print them out on. Guess I'll have to place a supplies order.

Donna

The receipt must have the back page, but it doesn't have to have the stuff on the front (The logo or the sales receipt) so until you get your supply order you can go to consultant's corner and down load the corporate's version of the outside order form. Print several copies of page 2 and then flip the pages over and you have the required information for the receipts (it's the return info and guarantee information). As long as you have that on the back of the receipt its official.

THANK YOU!! I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS AND I COULDN'T FIGURE IT OUT!! I should have asked haha!! I love CS!!

ivykeep said:
The receipt must have the back page, but it doesn't have to have the stuff on the front (The logo or the sales receipt) so until you get your supply order you can go to consultant's corner and down load the corporate's version of the outside order form. Print several copies of page 2 and then flip the pages over and you have the required information for the receipts (it's the return info and guarantee information). As long as you have that on the back of the receipt its official.

Laura~

You are smart! Way to think "outside of the box!!"

Glad to have helped (yay! I contributed something useful!)

foo! I have another question related to this....I use a Mac and run Parallels and ya does anyone else do this and are you able to print? DH said I might not be able to print and that is NOT cool with me. We should have our computers set up on Sunday after our move...so hopefully I can figure it out by then

Sorry -- I know nothing about Macs -- but for that question you may want to start a new thread with something about printing and Macs in the subject line to get the best chance of a response that will help you.

Related to How Do You Print Receipts on P3?

1. How do I access the P3 system for printing receipts?

To access the P3 system for printing receipts, you will need to log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Orders" section. From there, you can select the order for which you would like to print a receipt and click on the "Print Receipt" button.

2. Can I customize the layout or design of the receipts printed from P3?

Yes, you can customize the layout and design of your printed receipts in P3. Simply go to the "Settings" section and click on "Receipts." From there, you can choose from various templates and make any necessary adjustments to match your desired layout and design.

3. How can I ensure that the receipts I print from P3 include all necessary information?

P3 automatically includes all necessary information on your printed receipts, such as the customer's name, order details, and payment information. However, you can review and adjust this information in the "Settings" section under "Receipts" to ensure accuracy.

4. Is it possible to print multiple receipts at once in P3?

Yes, you can print multiple receipts at once in P3 by selecting multiple orders from the "Orders" section and clicking on the "Print Receipts" button. This will generate a single document with all selected receipts.

5. Can I re-print a receipt from a previous order in P3?

Yes, you can re-print a receipt from a previous order in P3. Simply go to the "Orders" section, find the order for which you would like to print a receipt, and click on the "Print Receipt" button. This will generate a new receipt for that specific order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • lesliec
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ChefMary412