• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Two Questions? Supply Orders and Receipts

In summary, to complete a supply order in P3, log into your account, go to the "Schedule" tab, click on "Supply Orders," create a new order, fill out the necessary information, and submit or save as a draft. To print receipts for closed shows, log into your account, go to the "Sales" tab, click on "Tickets," then "Closed Shows," and either click on the "Print" button next to the host's name or right-click on the name and select "Print." Ensure pop-ups are enabled and contact support if you encounter any issues.
MHPampered
First question how do I complete a supply order in P3? can I start one and submitted later?

And how do I print the receipts for my closed shows? My director said to right click on the host's name but that is not doing anything...

Thanks!

1. Yes

2. There is a spot above the listing of the hosts in the bottom left that says "Print Receipts." But for them to be official receipts, you need official receipt paper, and I don't know if that comes in the starter kit. You don't have to print a receipts if you gave them a portion of the 3-part form.

To complete a supply order in P3, you will need to follow these steps:1. Log into your P3 account and click on the "Schedule" tab.2. On the left side menu, click on "Supply Orders."3. Click on the "New" button to create a new supply order.4. Fill out the necessary information such as the supplier, items needed, quantities, and any additional notes.5. Once you have completed the order, click on the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page to place the order.6. You can also save the order as a draft by clicking on the "Save Draft" button. This will allow you to come back and submit the order at a later time.To print receipts for closed shows, you will need to follow these steps:1. Log into your P3 account and click on the "Sales" tab.2. On the left side menu, click on "Tickets."3. Click on the "Closed Shows" tab.4. Find the show for which you want to print receipts and click on the "Print" button next to the host's name.5. This will bring up a pop-up window with the receipt. You can then print it using your browser's print function.Alternatively, you can also right-click on the host's name and select "Print" from the drop-down menu. Make sure you have pop-ups enabled on your browser for this to work properly. If this still does not work, you may need to contact P3 support for further assistance.

1. What is a supply order and why is it important?

A supply order is a document or request that is used to order necessary supplies for a business or organization. It is important because it helps ensure that the necessary materials and resources are available for the smooth operation of the business or organization.

2. How should I format a supply order?

There is no specific format for a supply order, but it should include important information such as the date, supplier information, items being ordered, quantity, and any special instructions or notes. It is also helpful to include a reference number for tracking purposes.

3. What should be included in a supply receipt?

A supply receipt should include the date of the transaction, supplier information, items received, quantity, and total cost. It should also have a signature from the person who received the supplies to confirm the order was received.

4. How should I keep track of supply orders and receipts?

It is important to have a system in place for organizing and tracking supply orders and receipts. This could include using a digital system, such as a spreadsheet or inventory management software, or a physical filing system. Make sure to keep all documentation organized and easily accessible.

5. What should I do if there are discrepancies between the supply order and receipt?

If there are any discrepancies between the supply order and receipt, it is important to address them as soon as possible. This could involve contacting the supplier to resolve the issue or making notes on the receipt for future reference. It is important to keep accurate records to avoid any confusion or discrepancies in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • heather223