• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Write in on Supply Order for Free Receipts

In summary, the company will automatically include a pack of 50 write-in receipts with the first supply order of the season. These receipts are for cash customers and cash and carry sales. There is no item number and it is not included in the changeover kit. The issue of sales tax being charged on Pantry items is being addressed by the company's Tech Support department.
kltaylo
Are they giving us 50 free receipts this season? I know they have in the past but I didn't see anything in the changeover kit saying they were doing it again. I wanted to double check before submitting my supply order.

They'll automatically include a pack with your first supply order of the season.

chefann said:
They'll automatically include a pack with your first supply order of the season.

Yep. I got mine with my first order.

I got them too :) Good thing b/c I forgot to order them.

Great! Thanks for the info!

Thank you for the reminder! I was going to order 2 packs, now I will only get 1. Totally forgot about the first FREE pack. :)

pamperedlinda said:
I got them too :) Good thing b/c I forgot to order them.

Me too! :D I totally forgot to add them on!

i didnt get mine :(

Christ Follower said:
Me too! :D I totally forgot to add them on!

I didn't add them on and I got them anyway.

I didn't get mine either.

I was on the phone with the Tech Support this evening from 10:15 through 11:19PM. I had called because my total Supply order was $117, of which $55 was from the Pantry catagory. Their program was charging me tax on the entire order, plus the S/H, which applies in NYS. However, in NYS, we do not pay tax on Food. When I was using Pampered Partner, they never charged tax on Food. The person I talked with had
me download my P3, so he could view it and troubleshoot. He could not resolve the issue, and said a programmer would work on it tomorrow and call me with the solution. In the meantime, I asked for the correct item # for the 25 free 3 part receipts we generally get with our changover kits. He put me on hold for quite a while and could not get the item # from anyone in his area. He then transferred me to Solution Center. I held on their phone close to 40 minutes, and they did not get to me, and I had to disconnect to take a call back from the Tech Center.

Please post the item# whenever anyone gets it, so all of us can be sure to have the forms that are free without placing a second order, and paying additional S/H.

Also, those of you from NYS who are placing a Supply order with Pantry items, check to be sure you don't get taxed on the Pantry items. If you have placed an order, can you check to see if you were charged tax on Food? They need to be consistent and reconcile the problem, and it would be helpful to have your input, for when they call me back. Thanks.

There is no item number (that I have seen published anywhere). It automatically ships with your first supply order. That's how I got it (50 of the 3 part sales receipts). If you don't get it in the first supply order that you submit (THAT IS NOT YOUR CHANGE OVER KIT) then call them and let them know.

Thanks for your reply, Beth. I'm still waiting to hear back from the Tech Support person
regarding the mistaken sales tax on foods in NYS. It was only $3.02, and probably not worth quibbling about. I really had wanted to order yesterday.

I use the three part forms for cash customers and Cash and Carry during my travels. So,
wanted to be certain of getting them FREE.

Grandmarita said:
Thanks for your reply, Beth. I'm still waiting to hear back from the Tech Support person
regarding the mistaken sales tax on foods in NYS. It was only $3.02, and probably not worth quibbling about. I really had wanted to order yesterday.

I use the three part forms for cash customers and Cash and Carry during my travels. So,
wanted to be certain of getting them FREE

Yeah, I stopped bothering with them a few years ago, but then started using them at booths and fairs so the people who ordered could go home with a valid receipt. I'm so glad they give us a pack for free!! Great perk!

I just got off the phone with Brandon in our Tech Support. He said it is an automatic ship with our first supply order, each season, for them to send us 50 Write in Receipts.
The other item I was concerned about was sales tax being charged on some Pantry items. It turns out that the four NEW PANTRY items are the ones they are mistakenly charging tax on. The Programmers will be correcting that tomorrow, and we will be able to download the correction tomorrow afternoon, so that we do not get charged sales tax on those NEW partry items. Brandon advised me to hold off on submitting my Supply order until I have downloaded the P3 update for Products, tomorrow afternoon.

I received my supply order this morning and my free receipts were not in there. There is over a 3 hour wait to get a call back from home office.

I didn't get mine either with my first supply order. I got the New Season DVD, but not the receipts.

I sent an email to the Solution Center yesterday, but haven't gotten a response yet.

The thing is, I don't plan on making another order until March 1st, and those receipts were going to cover me for my first couple of shows in March.....including my Spring Splash Show. I just asked if they could please send them to me before the 1st!

I just talked with HO. We were supposed to get 50 free sales receipts with our first supply order. They are mailing me the receipts right away. I warned customer service that they will probably get a deluge of calls.

You guys are wonderful!!!
I didn't get my receipts either. At first I was told that the receipts were only given to new consultants. I expressed my frustration that I had read that we were all to receive them and there seemed to be some miscommunication at HO.
I opened this thread while talking to her. I quoted Grandmarita's post about Brandon in tech support. As I was reading, she said "oh, here it is. We'll get those out to you."

I just want to say that this board has been invaluable to me.I often feel I am on my own with starting this business-my director never calls unless it is about whether I've recruited anyone ( twice since starting in Oct.). I've also been frustrated with HO and their "sorry about your luck" attitude I've encountered twice.
I truly appreciate all of the help I've received here :)

Lori

I didn't get mine either so I just sent them an email.

I sent an email last week (Feb 5th), and just got my reply:Dear Becky,Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Your adjustment request has been processed as per your instructions. Your reference number is 5068322. The receipts are scheduled to ship within two business days. We apologize for any inconvenience the delay in receiving the receipts may have caused.Alma Villarreal
Solution Center Representative
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
The Pampered Chef
So, if you've been told you weren't supposed to get them, you should contact someone else. I sent in an email to the solution center - that seemed to do the job!

DebbieJ said:
I didn't get mine either so I just sent them an email.

Deb - I just noticed in your signature about you expecting! Congratulations:) That's awesome!

Just got my supply order. No receipts.

Glad I searched this. I didn't get mine either!

i didnt get mine either, just sent my email, thanks guys!!!!

I didn't get mine either...guess I'll have to call. since we don't have a choice anymore they should go back to sending those with our changeover kit like they used to.

I wouldn't call them, they have a lot on their plate with the new system change over. Just email the solution center. It did take a few days to get a response but they are sending the receipts now.

I didn't get my receipts either - I'm going to have to call - Ugh!!!!

pampchefrhondab said:
I didn't get my receipts either - I'm going to have to call - Ugh!!!!

I'll repeat... HO has asked us to not call unless it was something that needed to be handled in person. EMAIL HO via the Career Solutions email address, they will respond and take care of you.

I will e-mail...I did not receive mine either.

I emailed them last week and still haven't received a response.

DebbieJ said:
I emailed them last week and still haven't received a response.

It took me a full week to get a response, and then another full week before I received my order forms. I just got them yesterday.

Okay, I'll email, but if I have to call for something else I will tell them then:)!

Didn't get mine either but thanks to this support board I just e-mailed them. You all make my business easier.

Okay so I just got off the phone with HO and Yes we are suppose to get them like we all agree.

Funny thing is that I called and it stated it was over 3hrs for a callback but I took the option to wait on hold and IMMEDIATELY got a person on the phone to resolve this. I understand HO wants us to email but when they don't return emails in a timely manner (a week is not timely!!!!) then its all about the phone!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • bridgetbakes
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kltaylo