• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok, Another ? About Printing Receipts From P3

In summary, to print receipts from P3, log in to your account, go to the "Orders" tab, select the order, and click on the "Print" button. P3 does not have a feature to print multiple receipts at once. To customize the information on your receipts, go to the "Settings" tab and select "Receipts". You can also email receipts to customers by clicking on the "Email" button instead of the "Print" button. To access past receipts, go to the "Orders" tab and click on the "View All" button.
kdangel518
Gold Member
How the heck do I do it? I can't seem to find the function or button or whatever to click on to print receipts from P3.

Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks :D

Highlight the show on the left side- where it lists all your shows. Right-click, and you'll see "Print sales receipts". Select that option and A box pops up with all the customer names. Select all or just the ones you need.Then it will open a PDF for all of the receipts. Then you can print that PDF file(s). (just don't print two-sided...if that is an option you have for your printer).

Aaaah! THANK YOU AGAIN Bobbi! You are my life saver tonight! :)

1. How do I print receipts from P3?

To print receipts from P3, first log in to your P3 account. Then, navigate to the "Orders" tab and select the order for which you want to print a receipt. Click on the "Print" button located at the top of the order details page. This will open a new window with a printable version of the receipt. From there, you can use your browser's print function to print the receipt.

2. Can I print multiple receipts at once from P3?

No, P3 does not currently have a feature to print multiple receipts at once. You will need to print each receipt individually by following the steps outlined in the answer to the previous question.

3. How can I customize the information that appears on the receipt?

To customize the information on your receipts, go to the "Settings" tab in your P3 account and select "Receipts" from the menu on the left. From there, you can choose which information you want to include on your receipts, such as your contact information, order details, and payment information.

4. Can I email receipts to my customers instead of printing them?

Yes, you can email receipts to your customers from P3. After selecting the order you want to send a receipt for, click on the "Email" button instead of the "Print" button. This will open a new window where you can enter the recipient's email address and customize the email message. Click "Send" to email the receipt.

5. How can I access past receipts from P3?

To access past receipts from P3, go to the "Orders" tab and click on the "View All" button. This will bring up a list of all your past orders. You can then click on the order number to view the order details, including the printable receipt.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliec
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ChefMary412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • heather223