• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Print Receipts From P3?

In summary, to access the P3 receipt printing feature, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Orders" tab. From there, select the order you want to print a receipt for and click on the "Print Receipt" button. You can print multiple receipts at once by selecting multiple orders and clicking the same button. To customize the information on your receipts, go to the "Settings" tab and choose which information you want to include. You can also save or download your P3 receipts for record-keeping purposes by choosing the appropriate option after clicking on the "Print Receipt" button.
luvmypomeranian
I thought I was supposed to be able to print reciepts for my customers off of P3. I can't find how to do it? Anyone know?

When you are in the show in P3, look at the tabs on the left a little more than mid way down the screen...underneath 'Contacts' and 'Shows' is a button for 'Print Sales Receipts'

In the list of shows, highlight the show you want to print receipts from. The right above where you can type in a name, highlight 'Print Show Receipts'. A list will come up and you can select the ones you want to print.HTH,
Sandi

1. How do I access the P3 receipt printing feature?

To print receipts from P3, log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the P3 section. Click on the "Orders" tab and select the order for which you want to print a receipt. On the order details page, click on the "Print Receipt" button to access the printing feature.

2. Can I print multiple receipts at once from P3?

Yes, you can print multiple receipts at once from P3. On the "Orders" tab, select the orders for which you want to print receipts by checking the boxes next to each order. Then, click on the "Print Receipt" button to print all selected receipts at once.

3. How do I customize the information included on my P3 receipts?

To customize the information on your P3 receipts, go to the "Settings" tab and click on "Receipt Settings." Here, you can choose which information you want to include on your receipts, such as customer name, order details, and payment information. You can also add your own logo and contact information.

4. Is it possible to print receipts for past orders on P3?

Yes, you can print receipts for past orders on P3. On the "Orders" tab, select the order for which you want to print a receipt. On the order details page, click on the "Print Receipt" button and a PDF file of the receipt will be generated for you to print.

5. Can I save or download my P3 receipts for record-keeping purposes?

Yes, you can save or download your P3 receipts for record-keeping purposes. After clicking on the "Print Receipt" button, instead of printing the receipt, choose the option to save or download the PDF file. You can then save it to your computer or print it at a later time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • lesliec
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • nicki25