• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printing Customer Receipts in P3 - Help Needed

In summary, Carolyn is on top of things and provides instructions on printing customer receipts in P3.
Jilleysue
Silver Member
Does anyone know how to print customer receipts in P3. There use to be tons of letters and things, I can't find where to get to print the receipt out.
Help please:confused:

2/3 down on the left are tabs...
contacts/income & expense/shows/noncommission

Click on SHOWs
and then a button will wake up that says PRINT SALES RECEIPTS (just under the tabs u were just on)
click that and a window will open listing each guest...choose who to print and click print

Yes, I've done it - give me a few minutes to get my computer downstairs on and into P3 and I'll write out the instructions for you (unless someone beats me! LOL!)

OK, forget it, Carolyn is on top of things as usual!

janetupnorth said:
OK, forget it, Carolyn is on top of things as usual!

Me? On top of things??? Hahahahahah!
if i were on top of things, I'd be OFF this machine and in the laundry room folding laundry - LOL

dannyzmom said:

Click on SHOWs
and then a button will wake up that says PRINT SALES RECEIPTS (just under the tabs u were just on)
click that and a window will open

You guys rule. I can usually figure things out..but many..I was having a brain cramp....ARGGG, What was my problem...
Carolyn..my living is soooo funny.. BoXES AND BOXES EVERYWHERE...
I am surrounded by PC. Kevin is like OH MY GOD...ahahahahahah

Jilleysue said:
dannyzmom said:

Click on SHOWs
click that and a window will open

You guys rule. I can usually figure things out..but many..I was having a brain cramp....ARGGG, What was my problem...
Carolyn..my living is soooo funny.. BoXES AND BOXES EVERYWHERE...
I am surrounded by PC. Kevin is like OH MY GOD...ahahahahahah

I guess it was all delivered, huh? LOL

dannyzmom said:
Me? On top of things??? Hahahahahah!
if i were on top of things, I'd be OFF this machine and in the laundry room folding laundry - LOL

Ditto here (laundy) - I'm on my PC right now because my 3 year old fell asleep on my lap and I didn't want to move...thanks for the reminder that I DESPERATELY need to put a load of laundry in...

Jilleysue - Good luck organizing all those products!!!! I hope you're doing better today! :)

Yeah I am getting better...seeing 8 boxes in my foyer put me in a better mood. I was just as excited for other people as I get for myself...LOLOLOL. I still need to get these bookings confirmed....man its like pulling teeth with these people....It's really starting to bum me out.
That show put me on a high...and now...They got this, they got that...UGGG. hopefully when they get their goodies..it will get them excited again.

Hold the products ransom until they book a date...mwahahaha.

cmdtrgd said:
Hold the products ransom until they book a date...mwahahaha.
That's a good idea. And you can say it jokingly, so they don't get offended, but still get the idea.

1. How do I print customer receipts in P3?

To print customer receipts in P3, go to the "Orders" tab and select the order you wish to print a receipt for. Then, click on the "Print" button and choose "Customer Receipt" from the drop-down menu. The receipt will be sent to your designated printer.

2. Can I customize the layout of the customer receipt?

Yes, you can customize the layout of the customer receipt in P3. Go to the "Tools" menu and select "Options." Under the "Printing & Scanning" tab, click on "Receipt Layout" and make any necessary changes. Click "Save" to apply the changes.

3. How do I reprint a customer receipt?

To reprint a customer receipt in P3, go to the "Orders" tab and select the order you wish to reprint a receipt for. Then, click on the "Print" button and choose "Customer Receipt" from the drop-down menu. A pop-up window will appear asking if you want to reprint the receipt. Click "Yes" to proceed.

4. Can I email customer receipts in P3?

Yes, you can email customer receipts in P3. Follow the same steps as printing a receipt, but instead of selecting "Print," choose "Email." You can also customize the email template under "Receipt Layout" in the "Options" menu.

5. How do I change the default printer for printing customer receipts?

To change the default printer for printing customer receipts in P3, go to the "Tools" menu and select "Options." Under the "Printing & Scanning" tab, click on "Printer Setup." Choose your desired printer from the drop-down menu and click "Save."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefMary412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • lesliec