• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Print Guarantees for PP+ Receipts?

In summary, you can order forms that are blank on one side and have the certificate of guarantee on the other.
PCwithStay-C
I am wanting to print receipts from PP+ for a show but when I went to print it says at the bottom of the page

** This Receipt is invalid without Certificate of Guarantee printed on reverse of this form. **

but there is no way to print the Cert of Guarantee. I was wondering though, when the orders arrive will they have the guarantees with them? Or how do I make sure my guests will have the guarantess?
Thanks

You can order forms that are blank on one side and have the certificate of guarantee on the other.Did you not give anyone a receipt yet?

I only had one order at the show and I did that on the pre printed order form...cant remember what they are called. But the other 2 orders were outside orders and I didnt know what to do about the orders. I thought that putting the orders into the PP+ I would get the receipts but I didnt realise I needed special paper.I guess I will just write them up orders on the pre printed order forms and give them the copies.

That works just fine!If you think printing receipts from P3 would be easiest for you in the long run, the price is $2.50 for 100 - Item # FN13.

jenniferp417 said:
That works just fine!

If you think printing receipts from P3 would be easiest for you in the long run, the price is $2.50 for 100 - Item # FN13.

That is what I do most of the time. Easy to read and the price is very reasonable. My customers love those receipts!

OK I like the idea of printing the receipts but then how do I do that at a show. I am thinking of taking my laptop to shows to just put orders directly into PP+ but do I just print them when I get home and mail them out? I of course wont have a printer with me at shows?Sorry about the silly question, I feel like with all the reading Ive been doing I should know all this!!

I take my laptop and let my customers keep a copy from the write-in receipts. I take the other copies home with me (for my records). After I close the show, I print receipts for every order, stamp them with "Thank you", add a personal note, and mail them to the host.

I do the same as Ann.

Also, if you don't have the forms just yet and you want to print out receipts from P3 now, you can just print the back of the Outside Order Forms (page 2 - found on Consultant's Corner) on the back of the blank paper that you print their receipt on. That's what I do when I run out of pre-printed PP receipts and haven't received my supply order yet. (tricky tricky!) ;)

1. How do I print my receipts from PP+?

To print your receipts from PP+, first log in to your Pampered Chef account. Then, click on the "Orders" tab and select "Order History". Find the specific order you want to print a receipt for and click on it. From there, you can click on the "Print Receipt" button to print a copy of your receipt.

2. Can I print multiple receipts at once from PP+?

Yes, you can print multiple receipts at once from PP+. Simply go to the "Orders" tab and select "Order History". Check the boxes next to the orders you want to print receipts for, then click on the "Print Selected" button. This will generate a PDF file with all of the selected receipts that you can then print.

3. Is it possible to customize the layout of the printed receipt from PP+?

No, the layout of the printed receipt from PP+ cannot be customized. However, you can add your own personalized message to the receipt by going to the "Personalization" section before printing.

4. How can I access my receipts from PP+ if I don't have access to a printer?

If you do not have access to a printer, you can still access your receipts from PP+ by logging into your Pampered Chef account and going to the "Orders" tab. Select "Order History" and click on the specific order you need a receipt for. From there, you can view the receipt on your screen and take a screenshot or save it as a PDF file for future reference.

5. Can I print a receipt for an order that was placed a while ago on PP+?

Yes, you can print a receipt for any order that was placed on PP+. Simply go to the "Orders" tab and select "Order History". You can use the search bar or scroll through the list to find the specific order you need a receipt for. Once you find the order, click on it and then click on the "Print Receipt" button to generate a copy of the receipt.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sk8rgrrl99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • monicag
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates