• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pp+ - Incorrect Warranty Information

In summary, "Pp+ - Incorrect Warranty Information" is an error code that appears when the warranty information for a product is incorrect or invalid. This can happen when the information is entered incorrectly or when it has not been updated in the system. If you receive this error, you should contact the manufacturer or retailer for assistance in verifying and updating the correct warranty information. This error can be fixed by updating the warranty information in the system, and to prevent it from happening, make sure to carefully enter the correct information when purchasing a product and update it if necessary.
monicag
Silver Member
Has anyone noticed when they are printing out receipts in PP+, that the round covered baker is only showing a 1 year guarantee? I went and looked in the catalog and it does have a 3 year guarantee. I was wondering if they were changing it on newer pieces, but that is not the case.

I e-mailed tech support to let them know of the error.

Good catch!

So if you are printing out receipts, don't be alarmed by the 1 year guarantee. It is definitely 3 years.

What is "Pp+ - Incorrect Warranty Information"?

"Pp+ - Incorrect Warranty Information" is a common error code that appears when the warranty information associated with a product is incorrect or invalid.

How does this error occur?

This error can occur when a product's warranty information is entered incorrectly into a system or when the warranty details have changed but have not been updated in the system.

What should I do if I receive this error?

If you receive this error, you should contact the manufacturer or retailer of the product for assistance. They can help verify the correct warranty information and update it if necessary.

Can this error be fixed?

Yes, this error can be fixed by updating the warranty information in the system. Once the correct information is entered, the error should no longer appear.

How can I prevent this error from happening?

To prevent this error, make sure to carefully enter the correct warranty information when purchasing a product. If the warranty details change, be sure to update them in the system as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCwithStay-C
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • kcjodih