• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Pampered Partner Receipts

In summary, to access your Pampered Partner receipts, log into your account on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "My Orders" tab. You can also request a duplicate copy of a receipt by contacting customer service. Pampered Partner receipts include sales tax information and are available for viewing for up to one year after purchase. They can also be used for returns or exchanges.
kary
Hello Everyone!

Okay, I bought the Pampered Partner sales receipts from the supply order, but whenever I try to print a receipt on them through Pampered Partner it prints "page 1 of 1" over the Pampered Chef logo on the top right hand corner of the page and it prints the "This receipt is invalid without Cerificate of Guarantee...." over the writing that is at the bottom of the paper. Am I doing something wrong? Is there some way I can fix this? Or is that just the way it is? :confused:

Thanks for you help! :)
Kary

Just the way it is. (for me, too, anyway) :)

It's the same for me too. The guarantee is on the back, so I think it's okay.

Thanks, guys. Atleast I know it's not just me now! :)

Mine are the same way! I have always wondered why it is like that, but I figure it is the least of my worries!

Download the program update because on a recent update they fixed that.

Tanya

Thanks, Tanya, I'll give that a try! :)

Kary

Q: How can I access my Pampered Partner receipts?

A: You can access your Pampered Partner receipts by logging into your account on the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "My Orders" tab. From there, you can view and print your receipts.

Q: Can I request a duplicate copy of a Pampered Partner receipt?

A: Yes, you can request a duplicate copy of a Pampered Partner receipt by contacting our customer service team at 1-800-333-1873. They will be happy to assist you in obtaining a copy of your receipt.

Q: Do Pampered Partner receipts include sales tax information?

A: Yes, Pampered Partner receipts include sales tax information for taxable orders. The sales tax amount will be listed separately on the receipt.

Q: How long are Pampered Partner receipts available for viewing?

A: Pampered Partner receipts are available for viewing for up to one year after the date of purchase. After one year, the receipt will no longer be accessible.

Q: Can I use a Pampered Partner receipt for returns or exchanges?

A: Yes, you can use your Pampered Partner receipt for returns or exchanges. Simply present the receipt along with the item to be returned or exchanged at any Pampered Chef party or through our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • jtoler_funchefshows