• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Pampered Partner Receipt Printing Issues - Tips and Solutions

In summary, my laptop crashed about a month ago and I lost my back up of Pampered Partner receipts. I was wondering if there was a quick fix, but tech supp. wasn't able to help me. I am assuming that if it's not PP it would be P3, but I'm not sure. If it's PP, the print button is at the bottom left of the order screen (right hand corner), and you can print individual receipts from there. If it's not PP, go into each guest's order and print receipt from there until you can get ahold of tech supp. tomorrow or whenever.
stefani2
My laptop crashed about a month ago. I had done a back-up for Pampered Partner - but now I can't get my receipts to print ('Print' isn't even an option). I can get everything else, like Reports, to print - but not receipts?

Has anyone else had this happen to them? I am wondering if there is a quick fix?

stefani2 said:
My laptop crashed about a month ago. I had done a back-up for Pampered Partner - but now I can't get my receipts to print ('Print' isn't even an option). I can get everything else, like Reports, to print - but not receipts?

Has anyone else had this happen to them? I am wondering if there is a quick fix?

Is this PP or P3?

If it's PP - you can also print them individually from inside the show. There is a print button at the bottom of the order screen in the right hand corner somewhere.

I know this because for a long time, I thought that was the only way I could print receipts in PP.:eek: (I can't tell you exactly where it is though, because it's been a while since I've used it.)

Jenna, what version are you running? Mine's been updated and it's 11.4.2. Sometimes when I've had really whacky things happen I've had to go to CC and download the entire newest version and then voila! all's fine.

If not, do what Becky mentioned and go into each guest's order and print receipt from there (bottom left middle button) until you can get ahold of tech support tomorrow or whenever.

stefani2 said:

So is the 'pp' button not there beside the picture of the calendar on the main screen when PP opens? If it's there and you click it and it lists the options can't you double click sales receipts and then find the show, add all and print then? Or just single click, then click the print button on the bottom right on the main screen?

I'm sorry, I'm confused of how you can print reports but not receipts.

I just went on CC an the newest update or full install is 12.0 as of Jan 23.08 so I guess my version isn't the newest even after updating this month??

I did download the latest version/update for the program (to v12). There still isn't a print option. So when I generate a receipt off their order - The print AND print-preview button doesn't do anything. Tech. Supp. wasn't able to help. I am SO NOT a computer person :(

1. Why is my PP not printing receipts?

There could be a few different reasons why your PP is not printing receipts. First, make sure that the printer is properly connected to your device and turned on. Additionally, check the printer settings to ensure that receipts are set to print. If the issue persists, try restarting your device or updating the PP software.

2. Can I still process payments without printing receipts?

Yes, you can still process payments without printing receipts. Simply select the option to email or text the receipt to the customer instead. This is a more environmentally friendly option and can also save you money on paper and ink.

3. How do I troubleshoot printing issues with my PP?

If you are experiencing printing issues with your PP, try some basic troubleshooting steps first. Make sure the printer is properly connected and turned on, check the printer settings, and try restarting your device. If the issue persists, contact our customer service for further assistance.

4. Can I customize the information that appears on the printed receipts?

Yes, you can customize the information that appears on your printed receipts. In the PP settings, you can choose which information you want to include, such as your business name, logo, contact information, and order details. This allows you to personalize the receipts for your customers.

5. Is there an option to reprint a receipt that was previously printed?

Yes, there is an option to reprint a receipt that was previously printed. In the PP transaction history, you can select the specific transaction and choose to reprint the receipt. This is helpful if a customer needs a new copy of their receipt or if there was an error in the original print.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
  • Whit Meier
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kary