• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mailing Orders with Pampered Partner - Maggie's Q&A

In summary, to place an order through Pampered Partner, you will need to log in to your account, browse for products, add them to your cart, and proceed to checkout. You can track your order by logging in to your account and navigating to the "Order History" section. Orders are usually processed and shipped within 1-2 business days, but may take longer during peak seasons. Unfortunately, changes cannot be made to an order once it has been submitted, but you can contact customer service for assistance. If you need to cancel your order, please contact customer service as soon as possible. Refunds may be issued if the order has not been processed or if you return the items.
mjdickie
Hi! I have a quick question about using Pampered Partner. I am entering orders and everything onto the software, and then I need to print it off to submit it (just for now until I get my debit card switched from our joint account to my business account). So do I just print it off, stick the printed sheets into an envelope and mail it off? Is there anything else I need to send along with what PP prints off?

Thanks for your help!

--Maggie

The only thing you need to send with your PP Show Order is one check for the entire amount of the show.

OK, that's what I thought. Thank you so much!

1. How do I place an order through Pampered Partner?

To place an order through Pampered Partner, you will need to log in to your account and browse our products. Once you have found the items you wish to purchase, simply add them to your cart and proceed to checkout. You will then be prompted to enter your shipping and payment information before submitting your order.

2. Can I track my order through Pampered Partner?

Yes, you can track your order through Pampered Partner by logging in to your account and navigating to the "Order History" section. From there, you can view the status of your order and track its shipment if it has been shipped.

3. How long does it take for orders to be processed and shipped?

Orders placed through Pampered Partner are usually processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. However, during peak seasons or promotions, it may take slightly longer. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking information once your order has been shipped.

4. Can I make changes to my order after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to an order once it has been submitted. This includes changes to the shipping address, payment method, or items in the order. If you need to make a change, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible.

5. What if I need to cancel my order?

If you need to cancel your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. If the order has not yet been processed, we may be able to cancel it and issue a refund. However, if the order has already been shipped, we are unable to cancel it. In this case, you can return the items for a refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mandeelou
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • mjdickie