• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Properly Submit Orders with Pampered Partner?

In summary, to submit a show, contact your consultant or host for a link to their personal Pampered Chef website. As a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on sales and bookings. You will receive a confirmation email after submitting your show, but can also reach out to your consultant to confirm. There is no minimum order requirement, but some hosts may offer special rewards for reaching a sales threshold. Most consultants and hosts accept credit/debit cards, checks, and cash as forms of payment for show orders.
mjdickie
I posted this on the business board but no answer yet. I'm trying to figure this out so I can send in my shows tomorrow.

Hi! I have a quick question about using Pampered Partner. I am entering orders and everything onto the software, and then I need to print it off to submit it (just for now until I get my debit card switched from our joint account to my business account). So do I just print it off, stick the printed sheets into an envelope and mail it off? Is there anything else I need to send along with what PP prints off?

Thanks for your help!

--Maggie

The best way to find out what you need to submit with your orders is to check with your Pampered Partner representative. They will be able to provide you with the correct information for submitting your orders.

Hi Maggie,I'm not familiar with Pampered Partner specifically, but in general, when submitting orders through software, it's a good idea to also include a packing slip or invoice for the customer's records. You can usually generate this through the software as well. Also, be sure to include any necessary payment information or instructions for the customer.If you're unsure about anything, it's always best to double check with the software's customer support or your direct sales company's guidelines. Good luck with your business!

Related to How to Properly Submit Orders with Pampered Partner?

What is the process for submitting a show?

To submit a show, you will need to contact your consultant or host directly. They will provide you with a link to their personal Pampered Chef website where you can select the products you wish to purchase and submit your order.

Can I earn free products or discounts by hosting a show?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the sales and bookings made at your show. Your consultant will be able to provide you with more information on the specific rewards and benefits for hosting a show.

How do I know if my show has been successfully submitted?

After submitting your show, you should receive a confirmation email from your consultant or host. You can also reach out to them directly to confirm that your order was received and is being processed.

Is there a minimum order requirement for submitting a show?

There is no minimum order requirement for submitting a show. However, some hosts may offer special rewards or benefits for reaching a certain sales threshold.

What forms of payment are accepted for show orders?

Most consultants and hosts accept credit/debit cards, checks, and cash for show orders. It is best to check with your specific consultant or host to confirm their accepted forms of payment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mjdickie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mjdickie
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Ayden's Mom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies