• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Individual Orders at Booth-Submit or Add to Show

In summary, The Women's Expo had a great turnout on Friday and Saturday. My calendar for October is looking great, made some great connections for future shows and customers. My only dilema is I didn't do cash n carry which people were fine with but I had $400 in individual orders. My only show for Sept is a little over in $700 sales total. Should I add on to my show or submit the didn't tell orders individual. All of the individual orders would be direct shipping. I didn't tell these customers that I woiuld put their orders on a show, so if I did they would see my hosts name once they received their order. It was really busy, fast
noelskitchen
I had a fantastic turnout at my Women's Expo on Fri and Sat. My calendar for October is looking great, made some great connections for future shows and customers. My only dilema is I didn't do cash n carry which people were fine with but I had $400 in individual orders. My only show for Sept is a little over in $700 sales total. Should I add on to my show or submit the didn't tell orders individual. All of the individual orders would be direct shipping. I didn't tell these customers that I woiuld put their orders on a show, so if I did they would see my hosts name once they received their order. It was really busy, fast and I did the booth by myself and made over 100 contacts. I don't want to confuse or upset anyone. No one from the PC is in their area. I even have a couple recruit leads to possiblt take care of that issue or do it myself but winter will be brutal on me with the snow.

Any suggestions? I was also thinking about doing it as another show but than again a host name would appear on their packing slip.:confused:

Ooops, mispelled a few words, still trying to get use to the laptop.

Submit it as your own show and take the benefits for yourself. That way your name is the host and consultant on the receipt.

pamperedlinda said:
Submit it as your own show and take the benefits for yourself. That way your name is the host and consultant on the receipt.

YUP...that is what I would do.

Me, too! Use the host benefits to build your kit or get things to use as prizes/gifts. Submitting the orders as part of a show will also mean that customers will be eligible for the free item this month.

Yep, turn in our own show for sure!

Do I enter consultant acting as host? Do I only get the host benefits, both or just free product value? I'm unclear on how that works.

Do consultant as host. You'll get the FPV, half price and bonus items, plus the discount (although you won't get commission on those, so it's best to limit your shopping to the FPV, half price and monthly bonus).And if all the orders were going to be direct shipped anyway, just enter them that way on the show.

chefann said:
Do consultant as host. You'll get the FPV, half price and bonus items, plus the discount (although you won't get commission on those, so it's best to limit your shopping to the FPV, half price and monthly bonus).

And if all the orders were going to be direct shipped anyway, just enter them that way on the show.

My concern is I want to have the sales stats for the month of Sept. I worked very hard both days by myself. I'm not sure if I'm understanding you correctly, maybe I'm still tired from the expo, haven't finished my coffee yet. I had to pay for the booth so I want the commissionable sales to cover the cost of what I paid for the booth.

You'll get the commission on the guest sales, just not on the discounted host order. This question has come up a lot, and I think the policies could be made clearer.

Okay. Just wanted to make sure I understood you correctly.

You will get commissions on the guest sales for the $400 in sales you had (whether you submit them through as individual orders or by putting them as a show, with you the host). What Ann is saying is that you would not earn commissions on the FPV, half price, and bonus items that you would order as the "host" for that show.

Looks like I was typing at the same time as everyone else. :)

Bren706 said:
You will get commissions on the guest sales for the $400 in sales you had (whether you submit them through as individual orders or by putting them as a show, with you the host). What Ann is saying is that you would not earn commissions on the FPV, half price, and bonus items that you would order as the "host" for that show.
Actually, we NEVER earn commission on those. We do get commission on the other discounted thing a host may order, and it's those items that we aren't paid on when we submit a consultant as host show.

What is the process for submitting an individual order at a booth?

To submit an individual order at a booth, simply fill out an order form with the items you would like to purchase and submit it to the Pampered Chef consultant at the booth. They will then process the order and provide you with a total and payment options.

Can I add my individual booth order to an existing show?

Yes, you can add your individual booth order to an existing show. Simply let the consultant know that you would like to add your order to a show and provide them with the show name and host's name so they can add it to the show's total.

How do I know if an item is available for individual booth purchase?

You can check the availability of an item for individual booth purchase by looking for the "Available for Individual Booth Purchase" symbol next to the item on the order form. If the symbol is not present, the item is only available for purchase through a show.

Can I use a credit card to pay for my individual booth order?

Yes, you can use a credit card to pay for your individual booth order. Pampered Chef accepts all major credit cards for individual orders at booths.

Is there a minimum purchase amount for individual booth orders?

There is no minimum purchase amount for individual booth orders. You can purchase as many or as few items as you would like at a booth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • IAmChefJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • sfdavis918
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies