• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yikes - Individual Order Instead of Host

In summary, if you accidentally placed an individual order instead of a host order, contact customer service immediately within the cancellation period to change your order. Individual orders cannot be combined with host orders and will still count towards the host's benefits if the host's personal ordering link was used. If you want to change an individual order to a host order, it must be done before the order is processed. If you used your own name instead of your host's name on an individual order, contact customer service to have it linked to your host's party.
IAmChefJ
Help! Have an order that was submitted online through my director's website (because I didn't have mine up yet, so the invites went out through hers) as an individual order shipped direct to her, instead of through my SIL's party.

Is my SIL out of luck for getting credit for this on her party? Will a phone call anywhere help?

I'm lost. But she's so close to the next level of sales -- I really want to help her!

The only thing she can really do is order those items again and when the ones she ordered from your director are delivered she can call to have them picked up and get a refund of payment. Her money from the first order will be tied up for that time though - so she needs to know that.

It depends. Have you closed your sister's party yet? If not, then you can call HO with the online order number and have them cancel it. Actually your director may have to do that because it's under her name. I had the same thing happen last month and they canceled it forme.

wadesgirl said:
It depends. Have you closed your sister's party yet? If not, then you can call HO with the online order number and have them cancel it. Actually your director may have to do that because it's under her name. I had the same thing happen last month and they canceled it forme.

Good to know!

Sometimes you can cancel the "wrong" order...but once it gets so far through the process, HO can't do anything to stop it. If it can't be cancelled, then Beth's answer is the only thing that will work.

1. What do I do if I accidentally placed an individual order instead of a host order?

If you have accidentally placed an individual order instead of a host order, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will be able to assist you in changing your order to a host order if it is still within the cancellation period.

2. Can I combine my individual order with my host order?

Unfortunately, individual orders and host orders cannot be combined. They are processed and shipped separately, so they must be placed as separate orders.

3. Will my individual order still count towards my host's benefits?

Yes, your individual order will still count towards your host's benefits, as long as you use your host's personal ordering link. If you did not use your host's link, please contact our customer service team to have your order linked to your host's party.

4. Can I cancel my individual order and place a host order instead?

If your individual order has not yet been processed, you may cancel it and place a host order instead. However, if your individual order has already been processed, it cannot be cancelled or changed to a host order.

5. What if I accidentally used my own name instead of my host's name on my individual order?

If you accidentally used your own name instead of your host's name on your individual order, please contact our customer service team. They will be able to assist you in linking your order to your host's party so it can still count towards their benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • lisacb77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • heidabear