• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Order Shipped to Another Addy

In summary, a "Host Order Shipped to Another Addy" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef where a host can choose to have their order shipped to a different address than their own. This feature can be requested by letting your Pampered Chef consultant know when placing an order and can be used for multiple addresses. There is no additional cost for using this feature and the shipping cost will be the same as if the order was being shipped to the host's address. However, once an order has been placed, the shipping address cannot be changed.
chefsteph07
I have a host who wants her order shipped to another address, a friend of hers who lives down the street..how do I go about doing that in PP? I know I can put C/O to someone but don't know where to put it, in the organization spot for host info? Help! Thanks!

Address as follows:

name: Mary Orderer
address: c/o Mary's Friend
address (second line provided): friend's street address
city, state, zip

Hey, thanks!

What is a "Host Order Shipped to Another Addy"?

A "Host Order Shipped to Another Addy" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef where a host can choose to have their order shipped to a different address than their own. This is often used for hosts who are hosting a party for someone else or for guests who want their order shipped directly to a gift recipient.

How do I request a "Host Order Shipped to Another Addy"?

To request a "Host Order Shipped to Another Addy", simply let your Pampered Chef consultant know when you place your order. They will be able to enter the alternate shipping address for your order.

Can I use this feature for multiple addresses?

Yes, you can use this feature for multiple addresses. However, each address will need to be entered separately for each order. If you have multiple orders being shipped to different addresses, please let your Pampered Chef consultant know so they can assist you with this process.

Is there an additional cost for using this feature?

No, there is no additional cost for using the "Host Order Shipped to Another Addy" feature. The shipping cost will be the same as if the order was being shipped to the host's address.

Can I change the shipping address after I have placed my order?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed, the shipping address cannot be changed. If you need to change the shipping address, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant as soon as possible to see if any adjustments can be made.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
Replies
Views
BettyBoop
  • gtrchic05
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg