• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having host orders shipped to you?

brandenc

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2006
Hi, I just wanted to make sure I entered in the information correctly before I submit my order, because 2 of my host wants there orders shipped to me because they live in a bad neighbor hood and people watch for the UPS trucks.

It is setup like this
First Name:
Last Name:
Address: Do you put the C/O: Your Name here
Address 2: then your address here
City:
State:
Zip Code:

Ext. I just want to make sure I enter it correctly so that I will earn my commission on these 2 orders because they were 2,000.00 each.

Thanks

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
brandenc said:
Hi, I just wanted to make sure I entered in the information correctly before I submit my order, because 2 of my host wants there orders shipped to me because they live in a bad neighbor hood and people watch for the UPS trucks.

It is setup like this
First Name:
Last Name:
Address: Do you put the C/O: Your Name here
Address 2: then your address here
City:
State:
Zip Code:

Ext. I just want to make sure I enter it correctly so that I will earn my commission on these 2 orders because they were 2,000.00 each.

Thanks

That's exactly right!

Even if you did it wrong you would get commission on the show. What you don't get is commission on the host's order with her show discount. She also doesn't get credit for the bookings if you don't put the c/o part in.