• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Had a Fundraiser Guest Order Online as Individual Online Order!

In summary, the guest placed an individual order on the host's PWS, which the host was able to cancel. The host has been dealing with a catalog show that is not going well, and her final order was placed as an individual order. The guest's credit card had already been charged, and the host is waiting for the credit to show up on the guest's card before she can submit the show.
mconsola
Despite my simple "How to Order Online" information which was included in her fundraiser packet (twice!) as well as reviewed at the kickoff I had a guest/participant place her order online as an individual order last night. Can HO fix this? Do I need to email or call ASAP on Tuesday? I'm teaching my first day of school on Tuesday so not a lot of free time! Why can people not understand this? It's not as if it automatically creates an individual order when you shop online! THERE ARE WARNINGS FOR GOODNESS SAKE!

The last time this happened to me, there was nothing HO could do since they process individual orders very quickly. You can try, but I'm not hopeful...sorry that happened to you!

I don't think there is anything you can do, unfortunately. You can call/email her to thank her for the order and let her know that, unfortunately, it won't be counted towards the fundraiser since she placed it as an individual, but you appreciate it just the same. Maybe she'll ask how she can cancel/reorder the items on the fundraiser, and if SHE calls HO to cancel the order, then you might be in luck. Other than that, you could just take some of your commission from her order and write a check to the organization separately. That's all that I can think of. HTH!

Cathy,

That's what I did the last time it happened...I totally forgot! I just sent them a check for what they would have gotten...it works out the same.

I see that it's been a little over a week since you had your dilemma, but for future reference I wanted you to know that it's possible!

I have an open Catalog Show and the hostess is not doing so well. Her 3rd & final order was placed on my PWS as an individual order. I told the guest how to go into their account & hit "cancel", but it was not showing as a "new" order any longer & would not allow the guest to cancel.

It was the weekend, so I knew that they hadn't shipped it yet. 7AM Central Time is 9PM in Japan for me. I set a timer and called The Solution Center as soon as they opened. It took about 30 min's to get through & I was just SURE that they were going to tell me that they couldn't help me, but they helped! They were able to cancel the order!!! :cheerleader:

The guest's credit card had already been charged. Now I'm waiting 3-5 days until the credit appears on the Guest's card before I submit the show. I told her that I feel confident that she'll get the credit, but I'd rather play it safe & wait. ;)

Oh, and what I didn't tell the Solution Center, was this poor host only had $113.75 in sales. This one order moved her to $176 in sales and helped her show to qualify. :D

Related to I Had a Fundraiser Guest Order Online as Individual Online Order!

What is "I Had a Fundraiser Guest Order Online as Individual Online Order!"?

"I Had a Fundraiser Guest Order Online as Individual Online Order!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows individuals to place orders online for a fundraiser. This means that guests can support a fundraiser by purchasing Pampered Chef products directly through the website, instead of having to attend an in-person event.

How does "I Had a Fundraiser Guest Order Online as Individual Online Order!" work?

To participate in this program, the fundraiser organizer will set up a unique online party link for their fundraiser. The guests can then use this link to access the Pampered Chef website and place their orders. The orders will be directly shipped to the guests, and a percentage of the sales will be donated to the fundraiser.

Can I still earn Host Rewards through "I Had a Fundraiser Guest Order Online as Individual Online Order!"?

Yes, you can still earn Host Rewards through this program. As a fundraiser organizer, you will receive a percentage of the total sales in the form of Host Rewards, which you can use to purchase discounted or free products from Pampered Chef.

Do guests have to pay for shipping for their online orders?

Yes, guests will be responsible for paying for shipping for their individual online orders. The shipping fee will be calculated based on the total cost of the order and the shipping address.

How long does it take for the orders to be delivered?

The delivery time for the orders will vary depending on the shipping address and the availability of the products. Typically, it can take anywhere from 7-14 business days for the orders to be delivered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash