• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Monthly Guest Special: Order on Individual Web Order | FAQ

S
sfdavis918
Please forgive me if I already asked this question. I can't find the post, but that doesn't neccessarily mean I didn't post it!:D

Can a customer order the guest special on an individual web order? I thought they could, but now I'm questioning myself.

Thanks!

It depends - you have to check the "fine print" at the bottom of each guest special flyer. HTH!

Hi there! Don't worry, it's always better to ask and double check rather than assume! Yes, customers can definitely order the monthly guest special on an individual web order. Simply go to the "Monthly Guest Special" tab on your individual web order page and you will see the option to add it to your cart. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy cooking!

Related to Monthly Guest Special: Order on Individual Web Order | FAQ

1. Can a customer order the guest special on an individual web order?

Yes, the monthly guest special can be ordered on an individual web order. It is listed as a separate item on the website and can be added to the cart just like any other product.

2. How can I find the guest special on the website?

The guest special can be found on the main page of the website, usually in a featured or highlighted section. You can also search for it in the search bar or browse through the different categories to find it.

3. Is there a limit to how many guest specials I can order?

There is usually a limit of one guest special per customer per month. This is to ensure that all customers have a chance to purchase the special and also to prevent inventory shortages.

4. Can the guest special be combined with other promotions or discounts?

It depends on the specific promotion or discount. Some promotions may exclude the guest special, while others may allow for combination. It is best to check the terms and conditions of the promotion or contact customer service for clarification.

5. Can I still order the guest special if it is out of stock?

If the guest special is out of stock, it will not be available for purchase until it is restocked. However, you can sign up for email notifications to be alerted when it is back in stock. You can also check with your consultant or customer service for information on when it will be restocked.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• FHL
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
FHL
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
turtle15
  • heidabear