• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PP3 & Guest Special: Troubleshooting $0.00 Stone Entry and Manual Updates

In summary, to troubleshoot a $0.00 stone entry on PP3, first ensure that the item number and price are correct and that the customer has selected a qualifying item. If the issue persists, contact customer service. You can manually update the PP3 guest special on your order by selecting the "Manual Update" option and entering the correct item number and price. If the special is not showing up on your order, check that it is still active and try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache. The PP3 guest special cannot be used on party orders and there is a limit of one use per order. It cannot be combined with other promotions.
pcheframsey
I'm trying to enter a show through PP3, but when I enter the # for one of the stones on the guest special, it comes up as $0.00. It should be $15.20 (med. round stone). With the old PP, we could update anytime we wanted and it would automatically download the monthly host and guest specials. Apparently PP# doesn't do that. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Wow - Is started downloading P3 - Maybe I shouldn't have

Kathytnt said:
Wow - Is started downloading P3 - Maybe I shouldn't have

You can download it and play around in it...and import your data... just don't submit a show from it! (Once you submit a show from it, there is no going back...you will lose that show's data if you go back to 16.0 to enter more shows)

My director who is an ED, emailed us and told up that she had been "testing" P3 for the last few months and found way to many glitches with it. She recommended that we didn't even mess with it until after February's double points month...that way we wouldn't be stressed and HO would have time to work some of the glitches out.

I found where to download updates (go to "Help" and click on "check for updates") but it still didn't attach a price to the guest special. I think I'm going to email HO about it and see what they say. For now I'll just submit the show from the old PP and just keep the PP3 updated too. It's double the work, but I really like PP3 otherwise.

1. How do I troubleshoot a $0.00 stone entry on PP3?

To troubleshoot a $0.00 stone entry on PP3, first check to make sure that the item number and price are both correct. If they are, then make sure that the customer has selected a qualifying item for the promotion. If the issue persists, contact customer service for further assistance.

2. Can I manually update the PP3 guest special on my order?

Yes, you can manually update the PP3 guest special on your order by selecting the "Manual Update" option and entering the item number and price for the promotion. Just make sure to double check that the correct item number and price are entered to avoid any issues.

3. What should I do if the PP3 guest special is not showing up on my order?

If the PP3 guest special is not showing up on your order, first make sure that the promotion is still active. If it is, then try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache. If the issue persists, contact customer service for further assistance.

4. Can I use the PP3 guest special on a party order?

No, the PP3 guest special can only be used on individual orders. It cannot be applied to party orders or combined with other promotions.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can use the PP3 guest special?

Yes, there is a limit of one PP3 guest special per order. This promotion cannot be used multiple times on the same order or combined with other promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
proudmama02
  • pamperedtiffani
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • AJPratt