• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can consultants order guest special with discount one month in advance?

In summary, the director said that consultants can order the guest special for the upcoming month with their discount. The only time they can't take advantage of the guest special is when it is "spend a certain amount and you get XX free".
AJPratt
Silver Member
Can't we order either the September host or guest special in August to promote that month? I forget which it is.

UPDATE: Found an old email from my Director:
I wanted to be sure everyone knew that as consultants, we are able to purchase the GUEST special for the upcoming month with our discount. As a consultant, you can order anything at anytime at a 20% discount. We can order the upcoming guest special one month in advance at the special price. The only time we can't take advantage of the guest special is when it is "spend a certain amount and you get XX free".

SO...since the stoneware is 20% off next month and we get an additional 20% off as consultants, we can order as many stones as we want for 40% off!

First, be sure to download the product AND program update for Pampered Partner. Go into Pampered Partner and click on "update products". Enter the SPECIAL PRODUCT NUMBER LISTED IN YOUR KITCHEN CONSULTANT NEWS OR ON THE WEBSITE (not the regular product number) for the stone(s) you want and change the "date range" to begin August 1st to September 30th. Then go into "non commission orders" and "add personal order". Then type in the PRODUCT SPECIAL NUMBER and it will do the rest!

Last edited:
Nice! That is only on New Traditions, right? Just checking :D

Thanks Anne. I didnt know that!

lisacb77 said:
Nice! That is only on New Traditions, right? Just checking :D
Its for whatever the special is...

Tina: You're welcome!

Hey, I thought we could do the get x free when you spend $60 if we DO spend $60...I believe it is in the RFS that we have to follow the same rules, but can get it a month early...I'll check and get back to ya!

cmdtrgd said:
Hey, I thought we could do the get x free when you spend $60 if we DO spend $60...I believe it is in the RFS that we have to follow the same rules, but can get it a month early...I'll check and get back to ya!
That is correct when the special is spend so much get this. When the special is % off you can order the items at the guest % off and your discount is also subtracted so you will get at least 20% more off with those specials. And yes, you can get them a month ahead.

Beth - YOU ROCK!

What my director meant (although it was a little unclear) was that you can'y get the x for x special without spending the money.

Beth: I am soo glad you speak "Anne"! And can translate what the heck I mean!

1. Can I order the H/G specials before they are officially released?

Yes, as a consultant, you have the opportunity to pre-order the H/G specials before they are available to the general public. This allows you to have the products in your inventory and ready to sell when they are officially released.

2. How do I know which H/G specials are available for early ordering?

You can find the list of H/G specials available for early ordering in your consultant's back office. It will be updated regularly, so be sure to check back often for new products.

3. Is there a limit to how many H/G specials I can order early?

Yes, there is a limit of one per consultant for each H/G special. This ensures that all consultants have a fair chance to order the specials and have them in their inventory.

4. When will I receive my early ordered H/G specials?

Your early ordered H/G specials will be shipped to you as soon as they are officially released. This could be a few days before the official release date or on the release date itself, depending on shipping times.

5. Can I still earn commission on H/G specials that I order early?

Yes, you will earn commission on any H/G specials that you sell, even if you ordered them early. However, keep in mind that if you sell them before the official release date, you will not be able to order more until they are officially released.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • HeatherStephani
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefCherry
  • JTNT8704