• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Guest Specials Ahead...

In summary, ordering guest specials ahead allows you to take advantage of exclusive discounts, guarantees product availability, and allows for future delivery dates. To order, log into your Pampered Chef account and select a future delivery date during checkout. Unfortunately, orders cannot be changed once placed. Delivery dates are subject to availability. There is no limit to the number of guest specials that can be ordered ahead, but it is recommended to place orders early for best product availability.
JTNT8704
So when the guest special is a spend $60 get it free- does that mean we cant order it a month ahead at a discount? I know we get the consultant discount if we were to order it outright- but the price as a guest special comes up 0$, so we just have to order it at 20% off full price?

And will HWC guest specials be available after April 1 to purchase for those of us who didnt earn them?

I'm way off my game- we moved back to NY from MO and are selling & buying a home, and things are hectic here. Im just trying to get myself back into things :)

HWC products will be available April 1st, they are an extra $1 off for us (with a $1 going to ACS).

I'm not exactly for sure how it works with the "free" guest special. I always thought you could buy it a month ahead of time at our 20% off price but someone on here said you need to place a $60 yourself (personal order?) and then you get it for free.

I have usually just ordered products when they are on sale at 20% off because you get an extra 20% off in the month a head.

When guest specials are spend $60 get an item free, the only way to "order it" is to just do a personal order and get it 20% off regular price.

Can you get the guest special if you spend $60 on a non-commission order??

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
Can you get the guest special if you spend $60 on a non-commission order??
You can if you spend $60 on a PERSONAL order. It would need to be $60 after your discount. You can do that the month before, or the month DURING that particular guest special!

What are the benefits of ordering guest specials ahead?

Ordering guest specials ahead allows you to take advantage of exclusive discounts and promotions, ensuring you get the best deals on your purchases. It also guarantees that the products you want will be in stock and reserved for you.

How can I order guest specials ahead?

To order guest specials ahead, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and add the items you want to your cart. During the checkout process, you will have the option to select a future delivery date for your order.

Can I change my guest specials order after I have placed it?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed, it cannot be changed. If you need to make changes to your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

When will my guest specials order be delivered?

Your guest specials order will be delivered on the date you selected during checkout. Please note that delivery dates are subject to availability and may be affected by unforeseen circumstances.

Is there a limit to how many guest specials I can order ahead?

There is no limit to how many guest specials you can order ahead. However, please keep in mind that all orders are subject to stock availability, so it is best to place your order as early as possible to ensure you get the products you want.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • kam