• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Minimum Purchase for the 20% Off Guest Special in February?

A
AFwife
It doesn't say anywhere on the guest special flyer that they Guest have to purchase $60 worth before getting 20% the stones.

However, putting it into Pampered Partner, a window popped up saying a minimum of $60 had to be purchased for the 20% off.

I clicked ok, and it still took the 20% off the amount of the stone.

So which is it? Do guest have to order $60 first or not?

Thanks.

try doing an update mine did that before we updated it after I did it there is now no problem (it also wouldnt let me add more then 1 stone)

and no guests do not need to spend $60 before getting the guest special

COOL!

Thank you!:)

You just need to run a program update and a product update.

1. What is the minimum purchase required for the 20% off guest special in February?

According to the information on the guest special flyer, there is no specified minimum purchase amount for the 20% off discount. However, when entering the order into Pampered Partner, a window may pop up stating that a minimum of $60 must be purchased in order to receive the discount.

2. Is there a minimum purchase amount for the 20% off discount, even though it is not mentioned on the flyer?

Based on the information provided, it seems that there may be a minimum purchase amount of $60 in order to receive the 20% off discount. This is indicated by the pop-up window that appeared when entering the order into Pampered Partner.

3. If I click "ok" on the pop-up window stating a minimum purchase of $60 is required, will I still receive the 20% off discount?

Yes, even if the pop-up window states a minimum purchase amount of $60 is required, clicking "ok" should still apply the 20% off discount to the total amount of the stone.

4. Why is there conflicting information about the minimum purchase for the 20% off guest special?

It is possible that there was a mistake in the initial flyer or that the minimum purchase requirement was changed after the flyers were printed. It is always best to check with a Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.

5. Do I have to place an order of $60 before receiving the 20% off discount?

Based on the information provided, it seems that there may be a minimum purchase requirement of $60 for the 20% off discount. However, it is best to confirm with a Pampered Chef consultant for the most accurate information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • micocina
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Chef.Wanda