• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 20% off Monthly Guest Specials at Our Online Store | Limited Time Offer

In summary, to receive 20% off monthly guest specials at Pampered Chef's online store, simply visit the website during the promotional period and the discount will automatically be applied at checkout. There is no limit to the number of items that can be purchased at a discount, but please note that the discount only applies to monthly guest specials. These specials change on the first day of every month, so be sure to check the website regularly. Unfortunately, the discount cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. This is a limited time offer, so make sure to take advantage of it while it lasts.
LibrarianChef
Silver Member
Are these available on individual orders, too? Or do you have to actually be a "guest" on a show to purchase the 20% off items? Still a newbie here and have never tried to purchase the guest special on an individual order. :eek:

It varies, depending on the special. Check the fine print on the bottom of the monthly flyer.

Thanks, Ann! I'm off to find December's flyer. :)

YAY! December special is available for individual orders. I'm especially asking because I'm about $50 short for making the $1500 December bonus and I have a couple interested customers who might like to take advantage of the 20% off baking stuff in the next two days. Woohoo! :D

Hello there! Thank you for your question. The 20% off items are available for individual orders as well. You do not have to be a guest at a show to purchase them. As a consultant, I can assist you with placing an individual order for the guest special. Feel free to reach out to me for more information or assistance. Happy cooking! :)

1. How do I get 20% off monthly guest specials at Pampered Chef's online store?

To get 20% off monthly guest specials at the Pampered Chef online store, simply visit our website during the promotional period and the discount will automatically be applied at checkout. No promo code is needed.

2. Is there a limit to how many items I can purchase at a discount?

There is no limit to the number of items you can purchase at a discount during the promotional period. However, please note that the discount only applies to monthly guest specials and not regular-priced items.

3. When do the monthly guest specials change?

The monthly guest specials change on the first day of every month. Be sure to check our website regularly to see the latest specials and take advantage of the 20% discount.

4. Can I use this discount in combination with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the 20% off monthly guest specials discount cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. It can only be used on the monthly guest specials listed on our website.

5. Is this a limited time offer?

Yes, this is a limited time offer and the 20% discount is only available during the promotional period. Be sure to take advantage of it while it lasts!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • hperschnick