• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 30% off with our Phd and Guest Special this month | Order now!

In summary, the Phd and Guest Special is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef where you can get 30% off your purchase by ordering through a consultant with a "Phd" in cooking and bringing a guest to a virtual party. The special is available for the entire month, but may end earlier if supplies run out. You do not need a Phd to participate, as the title stands for "party host discount" and is given to Pampered Chef consultants who host virtual parties. To take advantage of the special, you can contact your consultant and place your order through them. However, the special cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
hperschnick
I have a past host who wants to order some simple additions... the guest special this month. Will she get to use her 10% PHD with the 20% off of the SA for a total of 30% off? My thought is yes but I wanted to check before I gave her the good news!

It's actually 28% off the regular price, but I'm just being nit-picky. :)Yes, she can use her discount on the sale items. Just make sure her PHD number is in PP/P3, and enter the item numbers from the monthly flyer.

hperschnick said:
I have a past host who wants to order some simple additions... the guest special this month. Will she get to use her 10% PHD with the 20% off of the SA for a total of 30% off? My thought is yes but I wanted to check before I gave her the good news!

Yes she will:)

Ah we posted at the same time Ann!! Fast fingers:)

Thanks! I thought it would be a little less than 30% but I'm not the math whiz you are Ann! However the PH is an accountant so I probably better give her the ACTUAL amount off!! :)

Whoo Hoo! She will be so excited! I need to get in touch with some other PHs who really liked the SA as well!

What is the Phd and Guest Special?

The Phd and Guest Special is a limited time offer where you can get 30% off your purchase when you order through a Pampered Chef consultant who has a Phd in cooking and bring a guest to the virtual party.

How long is the Phd and Guest Special available?

The Phd and Guest Special is available for the entire month. However, it is a limited time offer and may end earlier if supplies run out.

Do I need to have a Phd to participate in this special?

No, you do not need to have a Phd to participate. The Phd in this case stands for "party host discount" and is a title given to Pampered Chef consultants who host virtual parties.

How do I order with the Phd and Guest Special?

To take advantage of the Phd and Guest Special, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant and place your order through them. They will also be able to provide you with the necessary information to bring a guest to the virtual party.

Can I combine the Phd and Guest Special with other offers or discounts?

No, the Phd and Guest Special cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone promotion and cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• niclowther
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • chelynn