• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Multiple Stoneware Guest Special

In summary, the "Multiple Stoneware Guest Special" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase multiple stoneware items at a discounted price. The number of stoneware items included in the special may vary and customers can choose which items they want, as long as they are included in the promotion. All items must be purchased in the same transaction to receive the special price and the promotion is available for both online and in-person orders. Some promotions may only be available through a Pampered Chef consultant.
AudraKYPCLady
I am wondering if guests can order more than one piece of stoneware at 20% off this month. I feel that they can't but P3 is not telling me that it can't be done when I order 2 or more for 1 guest. I don't want the show to come back with a problem as it is my only show this month. Anyone know?

For the guest special, they can order as many of each different piece as they want. What kind of error message is it giving you?

I didn't think they could order more than one but I wasn't getting an error message so I was confused. Thanks for clearing that up.

The guest special is unlimited - as many as they want!

The guest special flyer on CC clearly states at the top in a bubble 'no limits'. SHOP SHOP SHOP.

What is the "Multiple Stoneware Guest Special"?

The "Multiple Stoneware Guest Special" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase multiple stoneware items at a discounted price.

How many stoneware items are included in the special?

The number of stoneware items included in the special may vary depending on the current promotion. Please check our website or reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.

Can I choose which stoneware items I want in the special?

Yes, you can choose which stoneware items you want in the special as long as they are included in the promotion. However, some promotions may have pre-selected sets that cannot be customized.

Do I have to purchase all the stoneware items at once to receive the special price?

Yes, in order to receive the discount, all stoneware items included in the promotion must be purchased in the same transaction. If you add or remove items from your order, the special price may no longer apply.

Is the "Multiple Stoneware Guest Special" available for online orders?

Yes, the special is available for both online and in-person orders. However, please note that some promotions may only be available through a Pampered Chef consultant. Check our website or contact a consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heather223
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
laurichef
Replies