• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host and Guest Special Question

S
sarahmarie
Can someone order the guest special outside of a show? (20% off stoneware)

I have a host that got two bookings in October. Can she buy 2 of the 60% off knives at both shows?

(at the bottom of the Guest Special flyer)Yes. :)About the bookings benefit, she can buy one knife at each show at 60% off.

it wont let me in Pampered Partner!?!?!?!

they only get the guest special if it is included on a show individual orders dont count

This month ALL orders get the 20% off, even if they do not order through a show.

If it's not working, make sure you have it dated correctly.

When you have to spend $60 to get something free it doesn't apply to individual orders. When and entire collection is a percentage off, they usually allow all orders to get the special price. To clarify, all rules are clearly noted at the bottom of the monthly special flyers.

gilliandanielle said:
To clarify, all rules are clearly noted at the bottom of the monthly special flyers.

Yeah, in the little itty bitty text. I'm learning to copy the text into a new email with bigger text so I make sure I get it all.

I view all the flyers in PDF, so I just zoom into that part if I can't see it!

She can buy a knife at each show. You will need to submit each one with the corresponding show and be sure to have her PHD in with her order or PP will not let her order. If she cannot come to the shows be sure to call her before you submit to make sure she gets to purchase them.

would one of you try to make a fake individual order and add GJ79 (cranberry rect. baker.) and see if it allows you to add it. It wont go through for me! I can do it for a personal order for me though.
TIA

Another Question!I'm closing a host/co-host show today-- do they have to battle over who gets the 60% off piece or can they each get one?

pckimboyers said:
I'm closing a host/co-host show today-- do they have to battle over who gets the 60% off piece or can they each get one?

Let the battle begin! :D

sarahmarie said:
would one of you try to make a fake individual order and add GJ79 (cranberry rect. baker.) and see if it allows you to add it. It wont go through for me! I can do it for a personal order for me though.
TIA

I just did it and it worked just fine.

Have you updated your program and product list lately? I would do that and try again.

Darn! That's what I thought!

i am at work, i will update at home. thanks.

sarahmarie said:
TIA
Are you making a separate individual order, or putting her order on the show that was booked from hers? She can't get it on an individual order, but she can get it on the show.

gilliandanielle said:
Are you making a separate individual order, or putting her order on the show that was booked from hers? She can't get it on an individual order, but she can get it on the show.

It says right on the Guest Special sheet:
Note: The September Guest Special is available for September Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fund-raiser Shows, Wedding Showers, individual
orders (PamperedPartner®, mail), online orders
or Wedding Registries. To receive this special, you must write the special item numbers on the order.
Only Stoneware mentioned above is available through this promotion. For reproduction and use by Pampered Chef® Consultants only.

So, as you can see, it is available to all who order the guest special. Make sure to update your PP by doing a program update as there is one available.

You may need to do a product update also.

As a past host she has to have it on the show! An individual order may be able to get the 20% off, but not the 60% booking benefit, which is what I think she is trying to do.

sarahmarie said:
it wont let me in Pampered Partner!?!?!?!
Have you put in her past host number from the show that the current one was booked from? If you don't have that in PP will not let you enter the monthly special.

1. Can someone order the guest special outside of a show?

Yes, guests are able to order the guest special outside of a show. They can either place their order online using the provided host's party link or by contacting the consultant directly to place their order.

2. Is the guest special available for purchase after the show ends?

No, the guest special is only available during the designated time period of the show. Once the show ends, the special offer will no longer be available for purchase.

3. Can the host use the 20% off stoneware discount for multiple orders?

No, the 20% off stoneware discount can only be used once per show. If the host has multiple orders, they will need to place them all together to receive the discount on each order.

4. Can the host use the 60% off knives discount at both shows?

No, the 60% off knives discount can only be used once per host. If the host has multiple shows, they will need to choose which show they want to use the discount for.

5. Can the guest special discount be combined with other discounts or promotions?

No, the guest special discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It is only valid for the designated special offer and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Intrepid_Chef