• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Specials at Bridal Shower

In summary, the conversation discussed the process of offering a guest special at a bridal show and how to handle orders for both the bride and the guests. It was suggested to include both the gift and purchase under the guest's name to make them eligible for the monthly special and to make it easier for sorting. Some also use a split order form to keep track of items for the bride and the guest. A list is provided to the bride and host for thank you notes and guarantees. Some use a slip for the bride's records, which can be printed and then deleted from the system. Overall, the conversation provided tips and strategies for managing orders and ensuring the bride receives her gifts and guarantees.
Mandeelou
So looking at the Bridal Order Form from here that it seems most are using, you don't offer the guest special at a bridal show? Do you only offer the guest special if the guests order for themselves meets the criteria for the special? What if the combined order for themselves and for the bride meets the criteria? I realize to offer the guest special the orders would have to put in separately and not all the bride's name. Is this ok to do?

I always leave the gifts on the guest's order form. HO knows that on a "Bridal" show many of the purchases are gifts. No issues for the bride to get guarantees honored.

I always urge guests to get the gift and something for themselves. I explain that they also get a gift for doing that (PC's monthly guest special) and that their purchase adds to what the bride gets for free. I also encourage outside orders - these don't need to be people who would be invited to the shower - the more orders the more the bride gets.

Before I close the party I make a guest order of the gifts, print it off and delete it. Then I mark each item with who gave the gift. Now the bride has a list for thank you notes and for her guarantees.

I don't use special forms for the bridal shower and if they spend over $60 they are entitled to the guest special. I do the same as Beth - include both their gift and their purchase under their name so they are eligible. Sometimes they will give the gift to the bride anyway but most of the time they keep it for themselves.

I still give the special. I used to put the things for the bride on her own order, but with the credit card changes that became more difficult. So, I simply use the split order form to help me know what was for the bride and what was for the guest. I provide the bride with a list of who bought what for her. I provide the host with copies of the split orders so she'll know what to give to the bride and what to give to the guest.

I use the standard order form and have the guests write "b" on the items for the bride. It helps with sorting of the items. Then I put the items under the persons name ordering for the bride. That allows them to get the monthly special, makes it easier for sorting. I then make a slip for the bride for her records and for guarantees. I print it out and the delete it before submitting the show, or you could hand write it too. Whatever is easier! Good luck to you all with your bridal showers!

Thanks ladies...I appreciate the feedback. Now to plan some food!

What slip are you gals talking about when you say you "print a slip and then delete it"? Is this some sort of report from P3??

What are the current guest specials for a bridal shower?

The current guest specials for a bridal shower vary each month. It is best to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the most up-to-date deals and promotions.

Can I use my consultant discount on guest specials for a bridal shower?

Yes, as a consultant, you are able to use your discount on guest specials for a bridal shower. However, please note that the discount cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.

How many guest specials can I purchase for a bridal shower?

You are able to purchase as many guest specials as you would like for a bridal shower. However, please keep in mind that these specials are only available while supplies last.

Can I customize the guest specials for a bridal shower?

Unfortunately, guest specials cannot be customized for a bridal shower. They are pre-packaged sets that are only available for a limited time and cannot be altered.

Do I need to be a consultant to purchase guest specials for a bridal shower?

No, anyone can purchase guest specials for a bridal shower. However, if you are not a consultant, you will not be able to use your discount on these items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VeronicaW
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Cool2Cook
  • hindy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • wadesgirl