• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I increase sales at a bridal shower without being pushy?

In summary, when creating a party invitation, use enticing language and highlight the benefits of attending. For a party reminder email, be friendly and include a clear call-to-action for RSVPs. When writing a thank you message to party guests, be genuine and express your gratitude, while also mentioning any highlights and offering a special discount for future purchases. A hostess invitation should emphasize the benefits of hosting and include a call-to-action for RSVPs. To attract more guests through social media, use eye-catching visuals, attention-grabbing captions, and relevant hashtags.
kcjodih
Gold Member
or just tips of what you do at PC bridal showers to get the guests to order for themselves as well as the bride. I'm not sure how to word it without seeming tacky but still wanting to help the host out with higher sales/more free. I've done 4 bridal showers and only had an order or two at each besides the order for the bride. They seem to feel that they are already spending money for the bridal shower gift and that's enough. Any ideas? I have a bridal this Saturday and would love to have different results this time.

I say "Thank you for coming to celebrate ___________'s day with us. ________ has picked out some things that she would like for her kitchen. When you came in you may have seen our display with some of the things she has chosen for you to choose from. You can help _________ furnish her kitchen two ways: of course, since this is a shower, please feel free to choose her gift from one of the cards on display. But you can also help her another way: if you see some things you'd like for your own kitchen and would like to purchase them, _____________ actually gets extra Pampered Chef products in the form of host benefits from today's show. So if you see something you want for your own kitchen, feel free!"

I think that sounds great!

Nancy, THANK YOU SO MUCH for this wording! It was exactly what I was looking for and resulted in an 1100+ shower for me this last weekend! 1/2 the orders were for the bride and 1/2 for the attendees! The bride is so excited with her hostess benefits!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your struggle with getting guests to order for themselves at bridal showers. One tip that has worked for me is to emphasize the benefits of ordering for themselves, such as receiving free products or discounts on their purchases. You can also mention that by ordering at the bridal shower, they are helping the bride start her new home with high-quality kitchen products. Another idea is to offer a special incentive for guests who place an order at the shower, such as a free gift with purchase or a raffle for a larger prize. It's important to mention these benefits in a subtle and genuine way, without coming across as pushy or tacky. I hope these suggestions help and I wish you the best of luck with your upcoming bridal shower!

1. How can I word my party invitation to make it more enticing?

One way to make your party invitation more enticing is to highlight the benefits of attending, such as trying out new products, learning new recipes, and socializing with friends. You can also use fun and creative language to make the invitation stand out.

2. What is a good way to word my party reminder email?

A good way to word your party reminder email is to use a friendly and conversational tone. You can include a brief summary of the party details, highlight any special offers or promotions, and express your excitement to see your guests. Be sure to also include a clear call-to-action for RSVPs.

3. How should I word my thank you message to my party guests?

When writing a thank you message to your party guests, be genuine and express your gratitude for their attendance and support. You can also mention any highlights from the party and include a special offer or discount for future purchases as a token of your appreciation.

4. What is the best way to word a hostess invitation for my party?

A good way to word a hostess invitation is to emphasize the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free products and having a fun and interactive event for their friends. You can also provide a brief overview of the party agenda and include a call-to-action for them to RSVP and confirm their interest in hosting.

5. How can I word my party social media posts to attract more guests?

To attract more guests through social media posts, use eye-catching visuals and short, attention-grabbing captions. You can also include a link to your party invitation or event page and encourage your followers to share with their friends. Don't forget to use relevant hashtags to reach a wider audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • cookingwithlove