• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How are Gifts Handled at a Bridal Shower with Pampered Chef?

In summary, the conversation discusses the process of ordering gifts for a bridal shower and how they are distributed. Guests can order gifts for the bride and themselves, and the host will give the bride her gifts and the guests can pick up their own gifts. The conversation also mentions an order form and the use of business cards to promote the bride's registry on the website. There is also mention of the challenges and planning involved in hosting a shower.
ChefNic
Never done a Bridal Shower...
So...When people order, these orders are shipped to the friend throwing the shower, right?
Now, if people order for the bride AND for themselves...
Does the friend give the BRIDE the gift, or the PERSON WHO ORDERED it?
...then they wrap and give it to the Bride???

OR...Does the Friend give the Bride her order, and the Person who ordered it her own order only.

Does someone have a download or something that makes this easier?
Does the person who places the order fill out a gift card...or do I do that later?

AHhh...so many questions...I want this to be easy for the guests, the friend throwing the shower...and for ME! LOL

TIA

I have guests order what they want and what they get for the bride and write bride after that item. When it comes in usually the brides address the host comes over separates with her and the bride keeps her items and they bag up the items for the guests and give them to them. /they sometimes order items for the wedding which are not marked as for the bride the guest gets those and can wrap them. The best part of the shower for guests is they don't have to wrap the gift.
hope that helps

It does help! Thanks!
I also found an order form in the Files here...that I printed out...
It has a section labled "For the Couple" and below a section labeled "For Myself"...I printed a few out for outside orders...
I may use them for the actual shower...

Is is necessary to give the little business card size cards for them to pass out that says she is registered on my website? She hasn't filled out her wishlist yet!! This will be held on Aug 31st!!! I'm scrabbling to get all this together ...I need to get catalogs etc out to her...and decide what food to make and how to decorate for it, etc...and I still have other shows, etc...

Thanks so much! I feel better just telling someone other than myself how behind I am on this!
:)

the registry on the website is a separate benefit. It can get a little confusing when a bride has both a shower and a registry. There are consultants here who have done that successfully, however. Perhaps one of them will pop in here a give you some advice.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, it's completely normal to have questions about how to handle orders for a bridal shower. Don't worry, we are here to help make the process as easy and stress-free as possible for you and the guests attending the shower.Typically, when people place orders for a bridal shower, the orders are shipped directly to the friend throwing the shower. The friend can then choose to either give the bride her gifts or wrap them and give them to the bride at the shower.If someone is ordering for both the bride and themselves, the friend can give the bride her gifts and the person who ordered their own gifts separately. However, if the person who ordered wants to give their gifts directly to the bride, they can do so as well.To make things easier for everyone, you can suggest that the person placing the order fill out a gift card with their name and a message for the bride. This way, the bride will know who the gift is from and can thank them appropriately.If you have any further questions or need assistance with the ordering process, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I want to make sure this is a smooth and enjoyable experience for everyone involved. Thank you for choosing Pampered Chef for the bridal shower!

1. Can I place an order directly at the bridal shower?

Yes, you can place an order directly at the bridal shower. Our Pampered Chef consultants will be available to assist you with placing your order and answering any questions you may have.

2. How long will it take for my order to arrive?

The delivery time for your order will depend on the shipping method you choose at checkout. Our standard shipping takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping takes 1-2 business days.

3. Can I personalize my order for the bride-to-be?

Yes, you can personalize your order for the bride-to-be by adding her name or initials to certain products. Our consultants can help you with this option and provide more information on personalization.

4. Are there any special offers or discounts for bridal shower orders?

Yes, we often have special offers and discounts for bridal shower orders. These may include free shipping, discounted products, or bundle deals. Check with your consultant or our website for current promotions.

5. Can I return or exchange items from my bridal shower order?

Yes, you can return or exchange items from your bridal shower order within 30 days of purchase. Please note that personalized or used items cannot be returned or exchanged. Contact your consultant for more information on our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • BeckyC5830