• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Special: Save 50% on Outdoor Utensil Sets & Party Plates

In summary, the Outdoor Utensil Sets and Party Plates set includes four utensils (spatula, tongs, fork, and knife) and four party plates, with an original price of $40. The 50% off discount for the July Special is valid for the entire month of July. Both the utensil set and party plates are dishwasher safe. However, the 50% off discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Just got this off the email about PWS updates:
Buy one, get one 50% off!
Save up to $7.50 when you purchase two Outdoor Utensil Sets, two sets of Outdoor Party Plates or one of each!

Note: The July Guest Special is available through July Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows, Wedding Showers, individual orders, online orders and Wedding Registries.

Call me today to save 50% on your summer entertaining!

Congratulations on your TPC, dannyzmom! How'd you do it? Was it just a matter of having tons of shows, or do you have tips for increasing sales?

Congratulations on your TPC, dannyzmom! How'd you do it? Was it just a matter of having tons of shows, or do you have tips for increasing sales?

Thanks Gretchen!
I just make sure to keep a consistent show schedule and sell my butt off - LOL

Congratulations!!! I read on another thread that you were the top recruiter in your cluster--any ideas or tips to help some of us out? What do you do on a consistent level?

MGG said:
Congratulations!!! I read on another thread that you were the top recruiter in your cluster--any ideas or tips to help some of us out? What do you do on a consistent level?
WOW very cool!
Congrats!

Awesome Carolyn! Yes share your tips of wisdom to us humble consultants please re: sales and recruiting for two years strait!!

Related to July Special: Save 50% on Outdoor Utensil Sets & Party Plates

What is included in the Outdoor Utensil Sets and Party Plates set?

The Outdoor Utensil Sets and Party Plates set includes a set of four utensils (spatula, tongs, fork, and knife) and four party plates.

What is the original price of the Outdoor Utensil Sets and Party Plates set?

The original price of the Outdoor Utensil Sets and Party Plates set is $40.

How long is the 50% off discount for the July Special valid?

The 50% off discount for the July Special is valid for the entire month of July.

Are the Outdoor Utensil Sets and Party Plates dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the utensil set and party plates are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can I use my consultant discount on top of the 50% off discount?

No, the 50% off discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailscookingbiz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • jenniferknapp