• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosts & Guests Save Big in July - Check Out the New Deals!

In summary, to become a host for a Pampered Chef party in July, you can simply schedule a party with your consultant and take advantage of the new deals and savings available. Hosts can earn up to 60% off on select products and receive free shipping on orders over $200, while guests can also enjoy discounted prices and free shipping on orders over $99. Online parties are also an option for those who prefer to stay at home, and hosts can earn additional rewards based on their party's total sales. The deals and savings will be available for the entire month of July, but it's recommended to schedule early to ensure product availability.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Did you guys read the Personal Website Subscription Update? Well, if you did, you read it, It'll say:

Hosts never pay full price!
Host a Show and you can receive FREE, half-price and discounted products of your choice, a 10% discount for a year, plus FREE shipping on your order!
And in July, save 60% on the Salad & Berry Spinner or Salad Chopper!
Note: The Monthly Host Special is available to hosts of July Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and Wedding Showers of at least $150 in guest sales before tax and shipping.
Your FREE products are waiting — call me today to book your July Show!

Buy one, get one 50% off!
Save up to $7.50 when you purchase two Outdoor Utensil Sets, two sets of Outdoor Party Plates or one of each!
Note: The July Guest Special is available through July Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows, Wedding Showers, individual orders, online orders and Wedding Registries.
Call me today to save 50% on your summer entertaining!
:D

Umm where have you been for 2 days? :) But yes, very exciting!!!

She was in San Francisco!

Ohhh yeah! haha silly me, sorry Kristi:p

Uh oh! Busted!! Sorry, a day late and a dollar short(okay, many dollars short now!) Bought too many souvenirs from San Fran!! My 2 year daughter is wearing her Chinatown dress right now!:D

1. How can I become a host for a Pampered Chef party in July?

To become a host for a Pampered Chef party in July, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party for any date in July. Your consultant will then help you plan and host a successful party with all the new deals and savings for July.

2. What are the new deals and savings for hosts and guests in July?

In July, hosts can earn up to 60% off on select products and receive free shipping on orders over $200. Guests can also enjoy discounted prices on some of our most popular items and receive free shipping on orders over $99.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party online in July?

Yes, you can! In fact, hosting an online party in July is a great way to take advantage of all the new deals and savings while staying safe and comfortable at home. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you set up and host a successful virtual party.

4. Are there any additional benefits for hosting a party in July?

Aside from the amazing deals and savings, hosts in July can also earn extra rewards and bonuses based on the total sales from their party. This is a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products or try out some new ones for free.

5. How long will the July deals and savings be available?

The July deals and savings for hosts and guests will be available for the entire month of July. However, some products may have limited quantities and may sell out quickly, so it's best to schedule your party and place your orders early to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailscookingbiz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies